Chapter 8

Rose POV

It was noon when I decided to go out and search for some hollows. I went to the soccer field I dint find any there. I decided to watch the kids play for a while. Ten minuets later a hollow appears and starts attacking the kids. I eat a soul candy and run towards the hollow.

Kid: "AAAAAHHHHH! Some one help!" One yelled.

A hollow grabs one of the kids.

Rose: "Freeze all to death, Fuyuki!" I yelled.

I jump up and cut the hollows arm off, and caught the kid. I put the kid down and she ran away.

Rose: "Time to finish this."

As soon as I was going to kill the hollow my hollow self took over my body.

Ren: "Hehehehe....Let have some fun."

She ran towards the hollow and cut it in half. Then she started to charge towards the kids.

Rose: "No, don't hurt the kids Ren....Stop!" I pleaded.
Ren: "No, to bad for them that I'm in control of your body and not you." She said happily.

She was about to swing down on a kid, but before she could someone kicked her in the face and the mask broke. I regained control of my body again. I look up to see the person who broke the mask. He was wearing nice outfit, blond hair, and has a zanpakuto.

Rose: "Thank you for stopping me." I said thankfully.
????: "No problem.... So your a visard."
Rose: "Yeah I guess... At least that's what Kisuke says." I told him.
????: "You mean goof ball weirdo Kisuke?" He asked.
Rose: "Yes why?" I asked.
????: "Lets go see him."
Rose: "Ok." I said and we went to Kisukes.

Toshiro POV

I woke up early to tell Rangiku to take Haruka to the soul society. She comes back an hour later and we went on a serch for the vizards. Kisuke gave us pitchers of what they look like.

I searched all day and looked everywhere, but I did not find a trace of them. So I when back to Kisuke's shop to see how Rangiku had done. When I got their I saw Rangiku, Kisuke, Rose, and someone I dint know. I looked at the pitchers Kisuke gave me, and he looked like one of the vizards. He has shoulder length blond hair, dresses nice, and has a zanpakuto.

Rose POV

Toshiro: "Who are you?" He said coldly.
Shinji: "My name is Shinji who are you?" He asked coldly back at him.
Toshiro: "I am captain Hitsugaya Toshiro. Are you a vizard?" He asked.
Shinji: "Yes I am."
Rose: "Can we get back to what we where talking about?" I asked.
Shinji: "Ok so as I was saying, yes we will train you how to control your hollow before it fully takes over your body. The sooner we start the better off you will be." He explains.
Rose: "Ok so can we start today then?" I asked impatiently.
Shinji: "Yes come with me to our base."

Shinji and I leave to go where ever this place is.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.