Chapter 4

Rose POV

The next morning I woke up. Rangiku was right above me staring at me. I screamed and fell off of my bed.

Rose: "Seriously again. How the hell are you getting in my room?" I yelled.
Rangiku: "Its a secret. Congrats on defeating captain Kenpachi yesterday."
Rose: "Thanks." I say and get up off the floor.

She gives me a suffocating hug again.

Rose: "Rangiku....Let go....Of me." Rangiku lets go of me and says.
Rangiku: "Caption needs to see you."
Rose: "Ok."

Rangiku left my room. I took a shower and put new bandages on. Most of my injures have healed. I still have wounds on my arm's. I put on a new soul reaper uniform. This one had ripped short sleeved shirt.

When I was finished getting ready I went to the captains office. When I got there I opened the door went in and closed it behind me.

Rose: "Captain you wanted to see me." I asked.
Toshiro: "Yes in a weak is re-evaluation."
Rose: "Alright thank you for letting me know is there anything I can do for you to day?"
Toshiro: "Could you help me with some paperwork?" He asked kindly.
Rose: "Yeah." I said with a smile.

I sat down at a desk and start doing paperwork. I was really distracted, because I kept feeling eyes on me. I look up to see if anyone was looking at me. Rangiku was sleeping on the couch, and Toshiro was still doing paperwork. 'It must be my imagination.' I thought and continued my paperwork. An hour later we finished our paperwork.

Rose: "Captain can I do anything else ?" I asked.
Toshiro: "No that will be all."
Rose: "Ok I'll see you later then." I say and leave the office.

When I leave the office I decided to go for a walk.

Rose: "What was that strange feeling I felt in the office?" I say to my felf and bump in to someone.
????: "Hay watch where you are going." Someone says.

I look up to see.....

Rose: "Kenpachi." I say.
Kenpachi: "Hay Rose. Lets fight again, now. I want a rematch." He says with a psychotic smile.
Rose: "Hell no I want to keep my limbs." I say and flash-stepped away from him.
Rose: "That was a close one." I said with a sigh.

I walked to the woods in the Rukon district. I laid under a tree and took a nape.

Time skip
1 hour later

An hour later I woke up. 'I guess I should walked a little more.' I thought and walked deeper into the woods. I decided to go into my inner world so I sat down and put my zanpakuto on my lap.

Inner world

When I got to my inner world I see Fuyuki sleeping by the tree. I wake up to her.

Rose: "Yo, old lady wake up I need to talk, to ask you something." I say mugging her with my foot.
Fuyuki: "What did you call me?" She yells and gets up.
Rose: "Old lady. I need to ask you something."
Fuyuki: "What is it?" She said with a sigh.
Rose: "I have felt like there has been someone watching me. Do you know of anything?" I asked seriously.
Fuyuki: "No but I have feel like something bad is going to happen soon. So watch your back."
Rose: "I see thanks for the warning." I say and leave my inner world.
Rose: "I wonder whats going to happen?"

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.