Chapter 7

Rose POV

The next morning I woke up early. I ate and then I go to the training room I train from 6:30-9:30 AM. Then I went out to look for some hollows. Today was an unusul day there where know wondering spirits or hollows.

I walked around for a bite. After a while I felt 2 very strong spiritual pressures. I flash-stepped to were it is, its in the woods by the park. I see one girl and one boy.

The girl is tall, big boobs, Orange long hair, has a high school uniform on, and 2 hair pins in her hair. The boy is tall, tan, dark brown hair that covers his eyes, and has a school uniform on.

He and the girl were hurt and knocked out by a strange looking person. He was extremely tall, tan, black short hair, he is warring white pants and white and black jacket. There was another person behind him. He was shorter then the other one. He was warring the same thing as the bigger person. He has black hair that is medium length, green eyes, black markings going down his face from his eyes that look like tears. They both have a fraction of what looks like a hollows mask.

Ichigo is here to. He is in his banki. 'If he's in his banki they must be strong.' I think to myself and take out my zanpakuto.

Rose: "Freeze all to death, Fuyuki."
Rose: "Ichigo need some help?" I asked knowing the answer.
Ichigo: "Yeah."

We charge at the bigger one. He punches me and I go flying through some trees. He also sends Ichigo flying. He comes over to me and steps on my left arm and breaks it.

Rose: "Aaaaaaahhhh!" I yell in pain. I could here the bone break.
????: "Yammy don't mess with that trash. She's nothing to us....Aizen on the other hand wants them." The shorter one says with no emotion.

Kisuke and yoruichi come just before they attack more.

????: "Time to go Yammy." The shorter one says.
Yammy: "Yes Ulquiorra." He says and leaves.

Time skip
Kisukes Shop

Kisuke and Yourichi brought us to Kisukes shop. Tessai bandaged us up. Chad and Orihime went home. Ichigo and I stayed at Kisukes. I was supposed to go back to the soul society today.

'What did he mean by Aizen on the other hand wants them.' I got up and went out side to go for a walk to only be caught by Yoruichi.

Yoruichi: "What are you doing you should be resting." She said sounding frustrated.
Rose: "I cant rest so I'm going for a walk." I say and walk away. I here her sigh behind me.

I went to ware we where fighting the strange people.

Rose: "Who where the strange people and who is this Aizen person?" I said to myself.
????: "You want to know well here I am." The person said.

I turn around to see a person dressed in white and black outfit, he has medium brown hair.

Aizen: "And the things you fought earlier where espadas." He says.

He Flash-stepped behind me and stabbed me through the back. He puled his sword out and I fell to my knees.

Rose: "What the hell did you do that for?" I yelled at him. I was vary pissed off, and coughing up blood.
Aisen: "To do a little experiment." He smirks.
Rose: "What do you mea-" I say as this white stuff comes out of my mouth.
Aizen: "That's what I mean." He said cockily.
Rose: "Dam you....Aizen I'll get you back for this." I say with a hollow eco.

My vision started to go black.

Aizen: "The next time we meet one of us will be dead." He says and vanishes.