Chapter 3

Rose POV

I wake up to someone poking me. 'Let me sleep....To early to wake up....stop poking me....I wanna sleep more.' When I finally open my eyes I see...

Rose: "Rangiku what the hell are you doing in my room?" I yelled and fell on the floor.
Rangiku: "To wake you up.Captain wants to see you."
Rose: "Ok." I say with a sigh.

I get up off the floor, and as I do I get pulled into Rangikus chest.

Rangiku: "I mist you so much....Please never leave me again."
Rose: "Rangiku....Cant breath...Need air." I said and she lets go of me.
Rangiku: "Tell me you wont leave me again...Tell me." She begged.
Rose: "Ok I wont." I said with a sigh.

Rangiku leaves my room. I get changed and go to the captains office. I knock on the door. 'Man she can be a hand full.'

Toshiro: "Who is it?" He says with a cold voice.
Rose: "Its Rose. May I come in?" I ask.
Toshiro: "Come in." He said kindly.

I opened the door to see Rangiku laying on the couch reading a magazine. I saw Toshiro sitting at his desk doing paperwork. All seemed to be normal.

Rose: "Why have you called me here captain?" I ask.
Toshiro: "To tell you to be careful with your fight against Kenpachi today." He said kindly.
Rangiku: "YOUR WHAT?" She yelled.
Rose: "Thank you captain. Rangiku I am going to fight captain Kenpach today."
Rangiku: "Why, you just got back. You should rest some more." She protested.
Rose: "No, I need to do this now while I'm at my strongest." I said and made a fist with my hands.
Rangiku: "Ok....Just be careful will ya."
Rose: "I will. I promise. I'm going to squad 11 now to fight him do you 2 want to come?" I asked them.
Rangiku: "Yah I'll come."
Toshiro: "No Rangiku you wont, you have paperwork to do. I'll come since I'm done with my paperwork." He says coldly.
Rangiku: "But captain-" She whines.
Toshiro: "No buts. Do your paperwork." He yelled with a angry vain on his head.
Rose: "Thank you captaion shall we go?"
Toshiro: "Yes."

We left the squad 10 barracks to go to squad 11 barracks. I was felling really excited and nerves. 'I can do this, I will show him who's the weaker one. I know he is very strong all ready, but can I beat him?' I thought.

Toshiro: "Are you ok?" He asked concerned.
Rose: "Yes I feel fine. Why?" I ask.
Toshiro: "You look nerves."

'Shit he can tell. I need to calm down.'

Rose: "Oh. Yeah I am a little nerves but I'm fine."
Toshiro: "Ok. Do your best I believe in you."
Rose: "Thank you I don't plan on holding back."

Ten minuets later we arrive at the 11th squad. When I was about to open the door a squad member was sent flying through the door, by Kenpachi.

Kenpachi: "Well,well,well, look who we have here, the weakling and her runt of a captain."
Toshiro: "What did you just call me?" He sad angrily with an angry vane on his head.

I put my arm out in front of him to stop him and he did.

Rose: "I came here to challenge you to a fight."
Kenpachi: "Hahahaha. Are you kidding me. You don't look any stronger then you where the first day you came here." He said with a laugh.

At this point I was very pissed off. Toshiro could see how pissed I was because he took a step back. I felt like I could explode any second.

Rose: "So then you are just afraid to be beating then! By a girl!" I said sounding intimidating and, crossing my arms.
Kenpachi: "Fine I'll take your challenge."

We went to squad 11's training grounds. There where a lot of soul reapers training here.

Kenpachi: "Everyone off the training grounds NOW!" He yelled.

Everyone Quickly ran off of the field.

Kenpachi: "Everyone you are going to watch this Battle." He says mockingly.
Everyone:"Yes Sir." They say.

Play music

We go to the middle of the field and take out our zanpakutos. We take our places.

Kenpachi: "I'll let you go first. Go ahead attack me." He said living himself wide open for an attack.
Rose: "Fine with me.......Freeze all to death, Fuyuki!" I yelled.

I charge in towards him and slashed his chest. He smiles a psychotic smile of his as blood dripped off of my sword. He swings his towards me but I jumped back before he could hit me.

Kenpachi: "Hehe. Seems like you have got stronger. Lets get serious then." He says with an evil smile.

He charges at me with great speed. We clash swords. He raises his spiritual pressure to try to overwhelm me. I flash-step be hind him. I swing my sword down. He spins around and we clash swords again. The force from the impact sends wind swirling around us.

He flash-steeped behind me and swung his sword at me. I jumped in the air and did a flip and cut him on the back. 'He is strong I need to be careful.' I thought. He spins around and cut my arm.

Rose: "Ugh." I said in pain.
Kenpachi: "Is that all you got?" He questioned.
Rose: "Nope." I say and give him a evil glare.

We clash swords again. I raise my spiritual pressure. I could see in his eye that he was enjoying our battle. We go on like that for a while longer.

Rose: "Lets finish this with one last attack." I said.
Kenpachi: "Fine lets do this."

We both had many wounds on us. We where at our limit.

Rose: "All the training comes down to this one final attack..."

He charges at me. My eyes turn a light blue color. 'I am going to beat you know mater what it takes. I'll keep fighting till I defeat you. Here I come!'

Rose: "SUISHOU.(Ice blast)." I yelled.

Ice formed on my zanpakuto and ice shards flowed from it. I put all of my strength and energy in to that final attack. Kenachi collapsed. I fell to my knees. I herd gasps from the other soul reapers who where watching.

Other soul reapers: "She defeated him...Shes strong." I herd them say.

I was panting and had sweat dripping off of my face. I herd footsteps coming up be hind me. I turned my head to see who it is.

Ikkaku: "Nice work kid." He said with a smile.
Rose: "Thanks and don't call me kid." I say out of breath.

Ikkaku and Yumichika took there captain to squad 4. Everyone resumed there training. Captain Hitsugaya came up to me.

Toshiro: "Great job lets get you to squad 4. Can you get up?" He asked concerned.
Rose: "I'll try." I sad.

I got up using my zanpakuto, but when I was going to take a step I collapsed to the ground again.

Toshito: "I'll carry you."
Rose: "No, I can walk." I said as I got up again and started to fall. Toshiro caught me be for I fell.
Toshiro: "I'm carrying you." He says and picks me up.

'What is this feeling? Why do I feel all warm in side when he is touching me? This sensation is like no other I have felt when I'm with him. What a strong feeling this is.' I think to myself.

The battle took about 3 hours. We finally get to the 4th division captain Unohana brought me to a room and bandaged me up. She told me that I could leave when I was ready. Captain Hitsugaya came into the room.

Toshiro: "How are you feeling?" He asked concerned.
Rose: "I feel fine now."
Toshiro: "Good......You should rest for the rest of the day." He said kindly.
Rose: "Alright lets go back to the barracks I'll rest there."
Toshiro: "Ok."

We left and went to the barracks. I went to my room for the rest of the day to sleep.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.