chapter sixteen

chapter sixteen
obsession

WARNING!! MURDER, ATTEMPTED MURDER, KNIFE, STABBING, AND BLOOD!!

──"(Y/N)!? WHY!!?? SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!" lots of blood, a knife, and six people towering over her. (y/n) is laying on a pool of blood, her eyes wide open, her shirt stained with blood, her blood. she was stabbed, twelve times by someone obsessed. her parents called the police to report what happened and tell them who they suspect because they only know one person who'll kill you if you touch what's theirs. mikey is devastated, he was blaming himself, when he's sleeping peacefully (y/n) is dying.

clenching his fist tightly he swore that he'll kill him... that obsessed freak whose head over heels for maki. a shock went through (y/n)'s nerves as she felt takemichi's hands in her, memories that she doesn't recognize surged in her mind causing her head to ache. letting go of takemichi's hand she smiled at him, and that's when she realized that what she saw is a glimpse of the future.

and she'll die today, in the hands of a fucking yandere.

closing the curtains, (y/n) had woken up after three hours of sleep. so it's one in the morning, the four individuals are still sleeping peacefully so (y/n) has to execute her plan as quietly as possible. 'let's just hope that they're not watching me right now...' (y/n) thought as she finished closing the curtains of the window, her heart beating fast due to anxiousness and nervousness.

'please don't wake up!' she pleaded mentally, even though the people in the house are heavy sleepers there is still a chance that they might wake up due to the noise that's about to happen. in the vision she saw, she was being stabbed- the killer's face was blurry though she saw the time on the clock and it read 2:04. so she figured that the killer will enter her house in 30 minutes.

entering the bathroom quietly as she smiled in satisfaction when it didn't creak, switching the lights on she went to the side of the room where a baseball bat is hiding in the corner. earlier, (y/n) noticed that there are cameras in every room in the house but the bathroom is the only exception. heaving out a sigh, the (h/c) haired girl looked at the small window in the bathroom, the window was there because her parents said that in case they get stuck in the bathroom they can use the window to go out.

(y/n) stepped on the toilet so that she can reach the window, and once she reached it she opened it slowly so that it wouldn't make any creak noises. the (h/c) haired girl smiled a little, gripping the baseball bat in her hands and then throwing it outside. (y/n) inhaled and exhaled two times, her eyes staring at the small window as she's not certain if she can fit in it but she needs to try if she wants to live.

so she lift herself up and first let her head out of the window. she struggled a bit but she successfully landed outside her home, now if you're wondering why she didn't use the front door. it's because there are cameras and the killer would know that she left, but if she escaped from the bathroom the killer would think that she's taking a shit cause she's been inside the bathroom for a long time.

if they're smart enough, they'll know that she left the house. she plans that she's gonna hit the killer's head until they're unconscious, and then she'll call the police- that is if her plan will work. but don't worry! (y/n) has a plan b, and if that doesn't work too then she's gonna die. some yandere are smart people based on what her parents told her so calling the police after she made the killer unconscious is not a good idea. so instead, she'll call the cops now since they take a long time to arrive.