Chapter 6:: Ecstasy

Author's POV:

"Were you waiting for me?" Your body jolted up at his voice and your heart was filled with ecstasy and warmth as you smiled looking behind to see Taehyung standing there. You smiled brightly and said, "You came."
"Did you wait long?" He asked as you shook your head saying, "No... I just came about 10 minutes ago. Where were you?"
He looked at you before walking towards you with a faint smile. He patted your head saying, "I went to take something for you." You looked at him a little confused as he replied, "A rose hairpin. It'll match with you, Rosecheeks."
His words made a tint of red shade appear on your face as you looked down shyly. He smiled knowing well you had been waiting for a long time.

He smiled coming closer to you making your breath hitch as he put the hairpin in your hair near your braid

He smiled coming closer to you making your breath hitch as he put the hairpin in your hair near your braid. You let out the breath you sucked in as he got away smiling.

"Pretty." He said as you coughed awkwardly looking away.
"T-Thank you.." You said shyly as he nodded smiling. He looked at the sky and spoke, "Are you hungry?"
"I'm not sure.." You spoke as he replied, "Let's go inside the treehouse." You nodded smiling while following him inside.

---At the Vampire King's Palace

"All I ever hear is about him being with some human girl? HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?! At this point, I'm starting to lose all my patience. We're bloodsuckers, we're one of the highest-ranking creatures in this entire universe, immortal. And HE is the prince, the soon-to-be king of this kingdom! How can he mix with a random human girl who's nothing but a nuisance to this world?!" The King screamed as all of the soldiers standing there stood stiff.
"Your Highness, I do not think that being outraged about this situation will help us in any way. Rather, I think we should handle this matter calmly. Since Prince Taehyung is mixing with the humans and forgetting his true identity and that he's getting punishment from this kingdom, we have to teach him a lesson." Albert spoke as the King looked at him with a raised brow.
"And how is that?" The King asked as Albert smirked secretly saying, "We should separate him from the root of all problems."

Albert's statement made everyone in the room look at him confused. Some were confused, some suspicious, some were trying to understand his statement while the King waited for him to continue.
"I believe that the cause of this mess is that human girl. If we remove her from Prince Taehyung's life, maybe, he'll start to suffer because of loneliness and come back to the Palace. Since we cannot force any Prince to take the throne, we have to make him want the throne himself. His sole ambition should be the throne." Albert spoke as the King nodded saying, "You're right. This rule has made everything harder. Only if this rule didn't exist, I would've forced him to go through the maturing ritual and take the throne. But for the fairness of the royal family members of this Kingdom, our ancestors made this law. We cannot even force him to take the throne unless he wants to or he wouldn't mature into a powerful vampire. If that's the only option, then think about it and present me the best idea for getting rid of that girl distracting the Prince."