Madame Leota sees the dark summoning

On the late night of Halloween, the gypsy in the crystal ball became disturbed.

Madame Leota gasped in the seance room. She speaks of what the gypsy has been seeing from an unexpected strangest fantasy.

On the night of Halloween,
An omen occurred.
A peculiar gleam,
The black cat purred.
Creepy and kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
Altogether ooky.
The Addams were freed,
Back to the Asylum.
They thanked for one for a good deed,
A soul out of bones who hum.
The tale of the untold,
Tables have been turned.
A skeleton going bold,
The pumpkin king has returned.
But it only happens by thirteen o'clock,
He will only come tonight.
If the pumpkin king solves the lock,
The skeleton shall help with his fright.

The maid and the butler of Gracey Manor were with her. Ruby asked. "Are you certain that Jack Skellington is coming back after Halloween night?" Madame Leota nodded. The gypsy cannot clarify herself. "I do not get it...I told him he's not the one to break it...Just then...then..." Dom finished her sentence, sincerely. "A summoning was made from somebody...Or one of the 999 ghosts..." Ruby was concerned at him. " You don't guess that one of the evil phantoms might have done such a thing..." Madame Leota sensed a fearing force. "The spirit of deviltry already has...I am feared to say the name..."

The butler reassured the maid and the gypsy. "Do not fret, madams. They have not met him." Ruby tells them both, desperately, "If Jack takes a ghost's summon, he'll be fallen into a trap. For real." Dom mentioned calmly. "Jack encountered his darkest fear in room 999. I may think he should go alone this time." Ruby was not sure. "If Jack cannot save himself, who's going to help him?" Madame Leota replied in ease. "Sally." They looked at the gypsy. Dom wonders. "Will she make certain that he does not come back?" Madame Leota confirmed. "No."

They blurted in unison. "No?!"

The gypsy declared. "Sally will bring him back to Halloween Town." Madame Leota added, sounding a bit surprised. "She will saved Jack after he breaks the curse." The maid do not get it. "What do you mean by that?" The butler became grimaced. "If he finds out who brought the curse upon Gracey Manor, his fate will became worse than being stuck for all eternity" The gypsy in the crystal ball went firmer. "Then I am depending on her and his friends about such trickery."

The sounds of footsteps was coming close. They all heard it from outside of the door. Madame Leota got alerted. "Go. Go before you get discovered." Ruby and Dom disappeared into thin air.

The door opened. It was the shadow of a spirit. The phantom sounds like a sinister one. The one who spoke in the gallery room.

"I have come to ask if my summoning will be sent to the pumpkin king."

The gypsy felt its presence. Madame Leota expresses a confident (she still dreads for Jack. But what is a gypsy going to do with him). "In mere haunting no more than a minute...he will be in his worst nightmare...slumbering throughout Halloween night...That's all I have to answer..."

The vile shadow of a phantom grins.

It's going to be interesting to see what's next. Do not worry readers. Nothing scary happens yet...