Pillow fight

Kwazii and Tweak are in the launch bay. They have painted there faces in weird patterns and are having a "friendly" pillow fight. What could go wrong?

Kwazii: YOUR GOING DOWN FLUFF BALL!
Tweak: IN YOUR DREAMS KITTY CAT!
Kwazii and Tweak while running towards each other with pillows: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The two smack each other with there pillows. Kwazii hits tweak in her eye. She's blinded for a moment but she regains quickly enough to shove her pillows in Kwazii's mouth.

Kwazii with the pillow in his mouth: mhhhhhwahhhhffffffffffffssssss
Tweak: what?

Kwazii spits the pillow out of his mouth.

Kwazii: Why did you have to shove the pillow in my mouth.
Tweak: I was aiming for the head but you blinded me In my EYE!
Kwazii: that's what happens in a pillow fight. You smack people with pillows! It's in the name after all. Also, you would have lost an eye if these were swords.
Tweak: but imagine what would happened if that sword went into your mouth?

Tweak slides her paw across her neck and sticks her tongue out. This comment angered Kwazii so badly that he hit Tweak so hard that she stumbled backwards and fell into the launch bay pool. Tweak squealed in pain as she fell in unconscious.

Kwazii: TWEAK!!!

Kwazii grabbed a air tank for himself and jumped in. Tweak hit the floor of the pool and Kwazii grabbed her and swam up. Once on dry solid ground, Kwazii looked around. Then he did the only thing he could, CPR. But just as he began, tweak grabbed Kwazii's head and kissed him on the mouth.

Kwazii: BlEaH!!!!
Tweak: HA HA HA HAAAAA!
Kwazii: why Tweak? WHY!?
Tweak: hey. You threw me in the pool to die and I saw it in a movie once.
Kwazii: you saw me pushing you into the water In a movie?
Tweak: no silly. I saw someone kiss somebody while preforming CPR and thought it'd be fun to try on you!
Kwazii: so, you weren't actually drowning?
Tweak: nope!
Kwazii: AHHHHHH!

Kwazii runs to tweak flailing his pillow in all directions. Tweak blocks it and the two continue the pillow fight.

The movie that Tweak mentions is called "The Sandlot" (your dad might have heard of it) I recommend watching if you want to. Anyway, have a great day/night!