"Go with the flow"

This chapter is what happened right before Paani met the Octonauts! Enjoy!

Paani pull out a small notebook from a dusty worn down backpack. The pages of the notebook are mostly full but he manages to find an empty spot,

Paani writing: Hydrology log. Skeleton coast. Mabel and the elephants need water soon or else they might not last much longer. I've been hoping and praying for rain but it hasn't come. I have traveled to skeleton coast to see if any ships have recently crashed. Maybe one will have water. I know stealing isn't a good idea but I'm out of choices. This is my last hope.

Paani: *deep breath* ok Paani, find the water and save the elephants. It's time to go with the flow!

The monkey takes out a broken compass. He looks at it and puts it back in in his backpack. He looks towards a giant sand dune.

Paani: that is one huge sand dune. But I need to find the water!

Paani begins to climb the dune but the sand underneath him gives in and Paani slides down the mound.

Paani: OH RAIN DROPS!

With a frustrated look paani takes a rope and a stake out of his bag and lassos it on top of the hill. After three different attempts and lots of sand grains later he manages to make it to the top.
Paani grabs his binoculars and looks around the coast.

Paani examining shipwrecks: too old, too broken, wait a moment.

Paani focuses on a big orange ship.

Paani: It's a new ship on the coast! With water and a helicopter! Things are defending looking up!

Paani slides his legs over the peak of the dune and he falls face first towards the new ship.

Paani: *spits out sand* that sand is disgusting. But also crunchy and salty.

Paani takes his lasso he made earlier and throughs it and lassos a barrel of water. He pulls it back and puts it in a green helicopter that he found.

Paani: now to get this to the elephants.

Little did he know that his life was about to change for forever. Because the shipwreck he found belonged to the Octonauts.