that night🍋

We never made promises to see each other, to meet, to even speak again. Yet here we were.

A dark, cold room filled with bottles of wine. A smell of newly furnished floor. I could hear nothing but his breath and our steps on the wooden floor. Then Toji turned on one of the light in the back corner. With minimal light I could imagine what the shop looks like by day. 

"This is great, Toji." I looked around.

He stepped closer to my back "It's really small. It's hard to rent a bigger space in this city."

"Yeah. But I think it's lovely." I smiled "I'm really happy for you. I want to be like you one day."

He laughed "Wow. No one ever said that to me." 

I turned to him and say "Remembering how we met and how things were back then, this is a big deal for you, Toji. I don't mean to sound wise or something.. but it's progress. And I want that too."

"You will." he said "You will make a great life for yourself."

He stepped closer to me and I didn't flinch. I looked up to meet his eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. My hands reached the collar of his shirt, gripping it lightly. Both of his hands rested on my hips, then slowly up to my waist. His eyes on mine, unstirring. 

He chuckled before leaning down, putting his lips on mine in a quick motion. It was a peck on the lips. So quick, it left me wanting more. I pulled on his collar, slightly on my toes. I gave him a deeper kiss on the lips, which he returned easily. 

"What are we doing?" 

Toji pushed my back to the nearest wall. His lips quickly found my exposed skin on the neck. Both his arms caged me between his large figure and the wall. His lower body pressed into mine, as if holding me in place, because or else I'll definitely fall.

"Toji," I gasped for air. My hands flat against his chest, confused as to push him away or pull him closer. 

He didn't answer me. His groans and heavy breath filled the room. He was so focused on my skin. From the neck he moved to the lips. His kisses became more gentle. And it felt like everything from that summer came back to me. 

"Y/N." he called, closing his eyes as he deepened the kiss. "Stay the night?" he grinned. 

I nodded, putting my arms around him. My body pressed itself into him and he took me in his embrace. 

"I don't have a proper bed though." he brought me to the room next to the office. "But it's comfy."

His bedroom was a nice little room. The wall was exposed red brick and the floor was hardwood. There was one big window on one side, a sofa on another side, with a side table, and a matress on the side opposite of the window. There was a lamp on one side of the matress. A warm floor lamp that reminds me a lot of his room at the inn.

"This looks nice." I said.

He chuckled "It's junk."

"No it's not." I stood there, looking around. 

"I don't have much stuff. So it looks empty."

"I think it looks fine. It feels very you." I chuckled.

Suddenly I felt his warm hands on my hips. His arms slides around me and he kissed the side of my neck. The sound of his breath made my skin tingles. I've missed it. The feeling I felt that summer. The feeling of him.

"Y/N." he said "I'm going to push you."

"What?" I said as my body fell into the matress. 

He chuckled and lowered himself to hover over me. 

"That hurts." I said.

"Really?"

"No," I chuckled "But you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry," he said, leaning in to connect our lips once more. 

I felt his tongue parting my lips and his hand on my thighs. His large body caged me so that all I could sense was him. I closed my eyes. His hand then traveled between my legs, caressing the inside of my thighs. Then his hand went up, tugging the lining of my pants. 

My own hands travelled up his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. The more exposed his chest was, the hotter the room felt. It was as if his body is the only source of warmth and I was a freezing cavemen. I needed him. I pulled my body as close to him as I could. 

"Do you miss me, Y/N? Seem like you do." he teased "very much."

He pushed his body to me and his hand started playing in between my folds. It's been so long that I felt slightly embarassed. But then it felt so good that it felt like every inch of my body was moving against my will. 

"Toji," I jolted as he pushed his fingers deeper. 

He didn't mind me, continuing his movement, making me feel overwhelmed. The sounds, the heat, him, everything made my mind blurred. I couldn't help my moans. I felt my toes curled and my nails digged into his skin.

His breath was hot next to my ear. He whispered my name as his fingers pused themselves even deeper. I pushed his chest in fruitless attempt to get him to stop. Instead he pressed his lips into my ear and said "I remember, Y/N."

So he pulled out his fingers and stood on his knees, towering me. He took off of the rest of his shirt and threw it on the floor. Then he unzipped his trousers and leaned back down. 

I pressed my lips into his once more, feeling his body melted into mine or mine into him. I don't know.

"Y/N," he groaned, hands pushing my thighs to both side. His eyes were full of lust. Pretty and begging.

I moaned his name as he pushed himself in, and held onto his arms tightly. I almost forgot how strong he is, and how forceful his every move. He was slow, but it was overwhelming. His lips grazed every inch of my skin. His breath hot on my neck. I closed my eyes, moving my grip to the sheets of his matress as he pushed himself up to hold my knees. 

I was not aware that I kept my mouth slightly open, letting out supressed moans, breathing deeply and unevenly.

"That's hot, Y/N." Toji groaned.

I opened my eyes to see his flushed face looking down at me. The sight of him was, in a way, aching me. I wanted to embrace him. 

"Come here," I said, almost like begging.

He leaned in. 

Then, everything passed slowly and beautifully. Like a long awaited rain after a dry season. Like a favorite song on an album. We took it slow and enjoy it wholly.