You're famous!

The days after the night with Toji passed slowly. After he drove me home we didn't plan any meetings. We didn't even say "I'll see you" or "Later". I guess he knew that I thought about the fact that he had a wife and has a son. A SON!

It was when I was working in the cafe that I finally got a text message from Toji. Somehow I knew soon or later he would try to contact me. I guess the days passed slowly because I was unconsciously waiting for him. 

"Toji?!" 

I turned my back quickly as I noticed my co-worker, Gojo Satoru, was lingering behind my back, reading the name on my phone. His long finger pointed at my phone screen.

"What are you doing?!" I asked the tall white haired guy. "Have you been here all this time?"

"Is that Toji as in Toji Zenin?" he asked.

"You know him?"

He seemed to hesitate, but quickly put on a smile "I've heard of him. He's rich. He's from that rich family. Right?"

"Y..yeah."

"Why do you have his number?" Satoru asked.

I mumbled quietly "It's not your business."

"What?" he lowered himself as if to show how short my stature is compared to him "I didn't hear what you said."

"I said," I looked up at him, staring almost furiously at his eyes "It's not you business." I don't know what, but everything about his guy is annoying me. Even when he doesn't mean to annoy me, he still annoys me.

"Is he your friend?" he asked again "But he's old. I mean.. he's not like.. of our age. Is he a friend of your father's?"

I sighed and started walking away "Do I need to repeat myself? It's none of your business how and why I know him."

I heard his footsteps behind me. I could sense that he was smirking as he usually does whenever he's feeling mischevious "But I get curious easily you see, Y/N." he put his hands together behind his lower back "And the fact that you said that it's none of my business make me even more curious." he chuckled "And I'm not someone who is easy to let go of something I don't know."

By then I was already thinking of ways to reply to Toji's message. I was half listening to Satoru. It was clumsy and stupid of me. With his height, Satoru easily reached out his arm to take my phone away. The second my hands were empty, I knew that I was defeated. The anger I felt was gone quickly. It was replaced by the feeling of defeat.

-

"You're the girl he's been screwing?" his mouth opened like a black hole ready to swallow what's left of my pride "You're famous! People have been saying that Toji has this secret relationship with a girl from another famously rich family. Wait," he paused "So you're from a rich family?"

Then as if things could not get worse, Suguru and Shoko came into the room. 

"Oh my god you guys have to listen to this," Satoru walked up to them. "Y/N here is the,"

I cut him off before he could say anything further. "Stop it!" I let myself walk away as quickly as possible from the room after snatching my phone from Satoru's hand. If he was going to tell the whole world about who I am in his story, I might as well not be in it.

I stormed out. The voices of my co-workers fading behind me. 

I turned on my phone and check the tect Toji sent me.

I want us to meet again. When do you have time?

When my mind has cleared a little bit, I thought about what Satoru said before. What people? He said that people hace been saying that Toji has a secret relationship. What people though?

-

I walked towards the figure I knew well in a quick pace. I was determined. I was ready. The things that I wanted to said has been practiced over and over the whole way to the restaurant. 

I was not going to continue whatever we were having. Why? Because he has a son. I'm not going to be involved with anyone with a son. No. 

Then the figure turned. Toji's face made me forgot everything I wanted to say. He looked especially alluring. It was crazy. I was stupid. I was dumb. 

"Y/N," his voice reached my ears as I stopped my foot right in front of him. 

"Toji," I said, taking a deep breath right after. 

Then, without another word from the both of us, Toji grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body. With his other hand he pulled my jaw up into his face and he opened his mouth slightly before connecting ours for what it seemed like eternity.

I pulled away, finally aware that we are in the middle of the open night sky and people are passing by. 

"What are you doing?" I said.

His grab was so tight that I couldn't pull away. He looked down, straight into my eyes, then down to my mouth before getting back to my eyes. He was unmoving, then things started to get a little awkward for me.

"Can you... let go of me?" I said, looking away. "People are staring."

"No they're not."

Before I could say anything else, he did it again, pressing our lips together.

"What is wrong with you?" I pushed myself away from him. I was annoyed. Really annoyed.

"You know I'm not good with words." he said plainly.

"So what does the kiss mean?"

He took a deep breath and put both of his hands inside the pocket of his jacket. Then he shrugged.

"What?"

He chuckled "Please don't play dumb, Y/N. You're smarter than that."

I looked away, smilling, kind of sarcastically "I just don't understand you right now. What are you trying to say?"

"I want us to be together." he said quickly, with a deep voice, as if not wanting anyone to hear "You and I."

For a minute I thought my brain frooze. Then to my surprise I blurted out a laugh probably a little too loud. 

"What?" he said.

"Being friends with benefits isn't enough huh?"

He sighed, stepping closer.

"I'm not going to say "okay" so easily. Are you going to expect me to say "okay"?" I said "That's not how you ask someone to be your girlfriend. Definitely no."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Um.. ask?" I laughed again "What you said was more of an order."

He sighed, smilling to himself whilst covering his forehead with his palm. "This is stupid. I shouldnt've done it."

When he started to walk away I caught his hand and made him turned to face me "Seriously?"

"What?"

"You're going to walk away now? At least we should talk about it." I said. "Or at least we should get to the restaurant. I'm a little hungry."