Landing on a roof..?

"SHIT!", Itadori cursed under his breath after being caught by the enemies domain expansion. He was doing so good dodging and hitting the enemy. Getting a record of doing Black Flash too..

....

「hahhahhaha...」

"Where the hell is that fool?" Megumi said with a irritated, yet showing signs of exhaustion and worrisome. Megumi clearly told him to meet up with him after since they got their job done, now, where is that peach haired boy?

"For what I do for my teammates.." he whispered after getting up, and run where he can feel his cursed energy.

Meanwhile with Itadori..

"It's just keeping me here.." he said in dizziness. Poor him, he was exhausted of fighting just to be caught. He can't get out either, he tried.

It's grip around his waist and torso is tight. He's been tied up to a extended arm and it's hands has been uncomfortably rubbing it's deformed fingers around his neck and chest, swiping Itadori's sweat every second. "It's getting tighter every minute.. I can't breathe..." he barely whispers. He starts seeing darkness and is twitching and blinking his eyes harshly.

"...ri..dori..!"

...

"..ITA....DORI!"

"ITADORI!".

Itadori's eyes shoots open to see Megumi yelling at him. "W-what is it?!" He question. Itadori sees that he isn't in the domain expansion anymore. He sees that they aren't near where they where assigned to be at. Where is he right now?

"W-where are we?" He questions. He gets a shrug in response. "It's better if we get moving though, I examined the place and we're on a roof somewhere in a city. Though—". "Though the place isn't like Sendai city at all.." Itadori interrupted leaving Megumi irritated. "Yes, that is correct—"

Both of them stiffens as they see a grey scarf, tightly capturing them and see a black haired, mid in thirties man in a all-black costume with yellow goggles around his eyes. "Who are you two!" He says in a demanding voice, demanding for our names and information. "How did you two break into U.A High's security system!?" He says afterwards. They wait for a moment before Megumi answers his questions, saying "I am Megumi Fushiguro, this is Itadori Yuuji. We do not know how we got here either, we were teleported here".

"A-and for your other question, we were teleported here." Itadori follows. The black haired male stays there still before he gets from a ..device? A few minutes of being caught in this tight, grey fabric. "Oh my, there are actually two boys here." A lady says coming through with a whip in her hand, "Here Erasure Head, a gas mask." She says before ripping up her costume! As pink gas comes out of it. "Shit! Itadori don't breathe through it! It's s-sleeping gas..." Megumi says before passing out with a calm expression, snoring slightly. Itadori forcefully stops breathing through his nose and shuts his mouth, trying to prevent the gas getting the best of him. The woman's heels could be heard by only the captured boy after the raven haired woman grabbed his chin and tried to make him cough, so he could be forced to inhale the sleeping gas.

It was a success as he passed out in a never ending sleep.

"Oí brat, wake up and let me control for once!