1/2: Caught to be treated

"Okay then.." Midnight said before getting up before sending the two intruders to sleep. They seem also pretty young, like 15-17 years old. "What are we gonna do with these?" Midnight started, putting her hand on her wait, leaning on one leg? Eraser Head wanted to respond, but nothing came out. "..maybe we could get information about these two, they look young so we can't throw them in prison." Eraser Head said, deactivating his quirk and rubbing his eyes, against his pale, long fingers. They were a bit dirty but wasn't that bad. "We could question them in a detention center. You, stay there with True Man." Midnight suggested. He nodded and picked up the two boys before jumping on and across buildings as houses, shops and other.

When he got there, he contacted True Man to meet up outside as he held two boys in one hand. And since he is a underground hero, people looked at him with worried looks and one called the police on him since the two boys were bloodied and knocked out. One sleeping and one sleeping with one eye open.

"Ah, yes Eraser Head. You wanted to talk to me? True Man said. "Yes, I want you to question these two boys. They were intruding U.A's roof and doesn't look from here."

"Okay then, that might wait since I have two other people to interrogate." He responded before leaving the black haired hero alone. Might as well tie these two to chairs while we wait, he thought. He looked like a kidnapper who had taken away and tortured two boys. That looked really wrong but yeah.

A while after, one hour. Itadori woke up, he looked confused since he don't remember at all. "...huh..?" He whispered as blood creeped down his cheek to his mouth. His eye was swollen, lip busted, eye tired, ears damaged, nose broken. Slightly though. Itadori examined the room once again, trying to get his eye to work better. He makes out a silhouette sitting down across the room on a comfortable old couch. Itadori wanted to sleep. He was jealous, heavily jealous. Itadori looked to his left, a sleeping Megumi was there. He looked to his right, no Nobara or Gojo. He panicked but remembered his friend was at least with him. "Your awake? Alright then." Then the silhouette turned into a black haired man with a eye dropper in his hand. "Here, tilt your head up, and widen your eyes", then Itadori hesitated. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." Said the black haired man before giving him a reassuring smile. Itadori looked and thought that it's gonna be okay anyway.

He tilted his head up, backwards and widened his eyes, looking up to the light-burning ceiling. He felt two big drops, landing in his eye. Making him blink uncontrollably a lot. He once again did it. "T-thank you-u." He stuttered. His vocal chords was damaged a lot from being choked by several cursed and being stepped on. (Not sexually you weirdos.)

"Now, who are you?" The man asked. He had long, black hair. He had a beard too. Some faded scars across his face and hands as the beard covered it. Making it barely noticeable. "I'm I-itadori Yuuji. I'm fifteen-n." Yuuji stuttered, his voice was rough since he had a dry throat. "Wait here, I'll get you some water." The man said before being gone. Itadori leaned against the chair he was tied up to. The rope was professionally done by some hard technique. Reminds him, he could get out with his cursed technique, energy. "oh right.." he thought before leashing out some cursed energy, almost breaking free before he gave up. "Now this is some-e hard r-rope." He continued stuttering.

EraserHead came in after three minutes as he took in his wallet in his costume pocket. He opened the water bottle, putting a straw inside. Giving Itadori a table to put in on so he couldn't do anything but drink the water, by leaning in on the table to do so.

"Where is you from?" He questioned.

"Sendai City.." Itadori answered in a better voice.

"Okay then. What are your abilities?"

To be continued