"Your weak."

"...s-sukuna.! What are you doing here..!?" Itadori stuttered, his heart beats was loud, and fast making Sukuna grin's even wider, making him even more on guard. "Didn't I say that I am gonna take control after so long?" Sukuna smiles, grinning and laughing so much.

"Good night, Itadori Yuuji."

Everyone was staying still, they were scared since they sensed something from Itadori, it was death. It doesn't feel like him anymore, it's like another person took over him, possessing him.

"Nobara! Get away from Sukuna!" Megumi yells before spawning Divine dogs and Nen. "It's just as the same as when last time we fought..but I had pierced the brat's heart out.", grinned the sickening curse. Known as the King of the Curses. Everyone was busy looking at Megumi and Sukuna before a few villains came, alerting them to get ready before a straw doll was thrown into the air, having the villains hair on it before piercing a nail into it. And then the villains was twisted and was screaming brutally. "GET OUT OF THE HEROES WAY IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA STAND THERE YOU IDIOTS!" Nobara yelled, earning everyone's attention, even Megumi's before Sukuna punched him in the stomach, all the way to the Central Plaza.

"Who's this kid?"

"Let's kill this idiot!"

"Get him!"

Megumi's POV

And much more was heard from Megumi's ears, processing it through his brain. He hit his head first. His electric red bird, Nen flew over there to pick up Megumi's body. He stood up then saw a cyan-haired man, mid in 20s in front of Midoriya, Mineta and Asui. He ran In front of the green-haired girl before I yelled "HANDY MAN! BACK OFF!" to earn his attention. I then saw Aizawa, with his body down against the cracked, destroyed-crumbled ground with blood scattered all around it. "I SAID BACK OFF BEFORE I BRING YOU DOWN!" I yelled yet again. He then faced my direction before, he ran in-front of me. Having his pale hands to almost grab my face, before...a hand with tattoos stopped him. Me and this cyan-haired villain face the curse, Sukuna. "..what..?" I whisper in confusion. "Back off, this is my target. I'm killing him, not you." He coldly say. "Like to see you try" was heard from the villain before his hand was forcefully removed from the curse's grip.

As the curse and villain is fighting brutally out of annoyance and urge to kill me. I see Aizawa being held again, his head being harshly smashed to the ground once more before I automatically reacted. I ran, doing my hand signs to trap the Nomu down by my frogs when I kick its face, facing the opposite direction it first was at. "Fuck off." I coldly say before was it's fully attention seeker. "..." it says nothing before getting off Aizawa and running towards me. I control one of my Divine dogs to pick Aizawa's body. It being quick and fast, the other one attacking their surroundings, and barking for attention.

I smile when they get attention, talk about attention. I am this freaks fulls attention. I quickly do my most effective, hardest technique...

Domain Expansion: Chimera Shadow Garden

The whole USJ ground becomes into shadows-ink as I do my hand signs. I bring out Nen and began to fight, the flying red monster attacks with a long range of electrical volts. It shocks the Nomu and stops it from moving for about 3 seconds, which is perfect for my plan. I began to trap it and send as much as Shikigami's as possible. Everyone's eyes and mind is all on me but I don't mind a little audience. I trap the Nomu from under with the Frogs, having him stand still and fall, tripping. Nen then attacks from above, hitting a normal persons critical area when a injure comes by, the head, hear area and feet. The Nen attack it's head and heart area, me kicking the body part far away from each other. Waiting for what would happen. It doesn't move, at all.