Interrogation and recommendations

Aizawa's POV (ten minutes later)

I-it happened too quick, way to quick for me to handle! So these teenagers are telling me they were caught in a domain expansion which is a ability that is the most supreme of a jujutsu user. And a jujutsu user refers to a spell and skills that both sorcerer and cursed spirit can use through manipulation of their own cursed energy. And cursed energy is a power source build with negative emotions used by sorcerers to fuel and balance their jujutsu. And I'm not explaining what a jujutsu is.

"Told you." said the blue haired boy tied up to a chair to the other kid. "He's a non-jujutsu user anyway, why would you even tell him. He's dumb and knows nothing about it." He said again. "Well he wanted to know so I said it." The peach haired boy said whose name is apparently Itadori Yuuji.

Third POV

Megumi's head shifts at the direction at the door, same does Itadori second later. We then see a tall man with short, black hair with rectangular, deep dark eyes. He looks about 5'11. He opens his mouth letting out sentences like "Hello. My name is Naomasa Tsukauchi, mostly known as True man. My quirk allows me to pick up lies, so don't lie." He says with the last sentence being seen a bit of a order. "Starting with you" he said looking at Yuuji. "Okay then..my name is Itadori Yuuji, I'm fifteen and I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence!" Itadori said lowering his head down in front of his chest, bowing down. "I'm Megumi Fushiguro, I'm also fifteen." He bluntly says with a look, a look that shows them that he don't give a fuck-

Aizawa looks over to the detective and he gives a thumbs up, showing that they saying the truth. He looks over again at the teenagers. "What are your quirks." Aizawa says this time.

〜『huh?』〜

what's that?。。。。

"What's a querk? Qeek, qirks" Itadori rambles, not being able to say it correctly. Megumi just tilts his head slight to the left.

Aizawa was just shocked, breaking a record of being shocked in his life.

"A quirk is a ability that 80% of the human population having a chance getting it, the other 20% remain quirkless." Naomasa replied back, honestly not being surprised in the slightest.

He has seen other 'shocking' things, this doesn't even come close to the weirdness he has seen and heard.

"Do you know where you are now?" He asked. "No, this isn't Sendai city." The boys said in exhaustion and signs of not giving a fuck.

"What are your abilities then?" Asked once again Naomasa. "I have the Ten Shadows Technique, which is that I can manifest 10 Shikigami, all of them has their own abilities. And if one of them gets destroyed, the other remaining ones get more 'stamina' and 'power' from the destroyed one, making it stronger than before." Megumi said after shutting up. He glanced over to Itadori after, signing 'just tell them little'. Itadori nodded before saying his abilities.

"Well, I have Superhuman strength.? I can destroy and lift a car with ease." Yuuji says quite fast.

"They are telling the truth Erasure Head." Said the detective. "How strong are you guys?" He questioned. "I can lift a car with raw strength", Itadori answered. "My shikigami has their unique abilities based on their appearance, they can do some damage." Answered Megumi right after Itadori.

"Hmm."

H u h ?

"Huh?" Was whispered by Itadori before getting a bit ticked off. "True man, follow me" was demanded by Erasure Head before leaving the room.

15 minutes later

Aizawa comes back in the room with a tall bulky man. He looks like a blonde version of Hulk, looks like he is gonna smash a kid's face against the concrete like a menace. I would be surprised if he haven't done that already. "Hello! My name is All Might." He yelled. The audacity to ruin my ears drums. "We noticed that we haven't found a single document or a single page of 'Megumi Fushiguro' and 'Itadori Yuuji', haven't heard of shikigami's and have a similar hero who has Superhuman Strength due to his quirk. He is All Might." Aizawa said with a blunt look, tucked hands in his pockets. "So we recommend you two to the most prestigious hero schools in Japan, U.A High."

"You guys recommend us to Yuuei high?" Megumi questioned. "Hero..?" Itadori said-whispered. "Yes young Itadori! We recommend you personally that you become a hero to save other people lives from villains!"

Saving huh? Then I'm down!

...saving people's lives is something I'm already doing but sure..

A/n: Lol my sibling are arguing about Chess and how you should and shouldn't do that in the game.