Expelled and Sukuna

He asked with a confused expression. Then a green-black haired boy raised his hand saying "that's me", Megumi then got a spare chair and seated himself right in front of Midoriya, having his back facing the teacher. "Okay then, meet up with the class after your done with changing into this." Said Aizawa holding up a U.A's training outfit. "There are already in your locker rooms so don't you worry."

The girls and boys divided into two groups getting into their own of lockers. While they were changing, some was introducing themselves to other people. "WOAH! MEGUMI WHAT HAPPENED?!" yelled Kirishima at him, pointing his finger at the scars and bruises that isn't really healed (made by the special grade curses) yet. "You too Itadori!" Denki joined in. "These are just scars we got from sparring with our 'quirks' to train" Itadori said, saving him and Megumi from questions. "You sure? You guys doesn't look like you would do this to each other." Kirishima asked yet again. "Yeah, we just isn't aware of each other's condition, but we are getting better." Megumi stepped in. The boys finished.

As in for the girls..

"Nobara what the heck happened to you?!" Jirou asked, struggling to take out the tie around her neck. "A villain was spotted in a alleyway and I was in the way. I was attacked by its "quirk' and was rescued a few days ago." Nobara said taking off her shirt and skirt completely, showing more scars. "They aren't healed yet though, but I was allowed to leave earlier since this is a important day." She said before getting out with the training outfit on. She was breathing heavily after almost getting caught, seeing Megumi and Itadori talking to Midoriya while heading outside. Megumi! Come here!" She yelled with sweat around her face. "Sure—" he didn't get a chance to respond before getting yanked away, seeing Nobara distressed. "What did you guys say to the other guys when they asked about the injures?!" She whispered. "We said it was a spar between me and Itadori, what about you?" She started relaxing a bit.

"I said I was involved in a villain attack." She breathed out then yanking him outside, seeing everyone there already. "SORRY WERE LATE!" she yelled letting go off Megumi, him almost falling on his knees.

"Anyways, as I was saying, Bakugo." Aizawa said. "What was your record in junior high?". Bakugo straighten his back a bit before responing. "67 meters or something around there." He said. "Great since your first." He said before handing him a soft ball.

"Throw the ball with your quirk. This device will say how long you threw it."

Bakugo started stretching out his shoulders and arms, popping some knuckles before yelling "DIEE!" and throwing the soft ball.

Nobara's POV

So this loud ass kid threw the soft ball, landing at 705.2 meters. To be honest, I was shocked at how long it was thrown at. I probably would have gotten a few couple 10-30 meters without my 'qUiRk' but this Pomeranian got it at over seven hundred meters. Dang. I wanted to know Meg and Dori's expressions since I was hella confused. When I tell you that Itadori's face when pale as a paper, IT DID. I THINK IT WENT PURPLE TOO! I didn't think it will be that pale though. Megumi's face was just widened eyes and slightly open mouth. My name was heard so I lifted my head, everyone's look on me. It looks like I'm next then.

Third person POV

Nobara noticed her name was heard so she knew immediately she was next to throw. She didn't forget her hammer this time so she asked "We can throw the soft ball any way we can right?" Earning confusion in the class. She saw a nod so she positioned herself as she pretended she were holding a nail. She leaked a little bit of cursed energy as he got out her hammer and shot up the nail high in the sky, right after looking at the black-haired teacher. Waiting for the results to show up. Then a ding was made. "710.9 meters." Was heard from the teacher before Nobara was grinning as the happy devil she is. "WHAT!!?" Class-1A yelled in surprise. "HOW THE HECK DID THAT SHE DO THAT?! GET MORE THAN ME!?" was yelled by Bakugo with a mad, furious look. A boy with red-white hair wore a shocked face. He was like Megumi when he saw Bakugo's but more surprised.

"Oh yeah, fail this test and your expelled." Aizawa said. There was a moment between 5-10 seconds before everyone broke into sweats yelling and screaming "WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!"

"YOU CANT JUST EXPELL A WHOLE CLASS?! NOT ON A FIRST DAY!" was yelled by a girl with uneven hair. Honestly, how didn't you get bullied for having short hair at the back and long in the front. You don't even have medium-short front hair. "Yes I can. Fail this, and your expelled on the first day." Itadori even broke into tears at this point. Megumi was sure we are gonna pass this test, even though this is just for encouragement and motivation. Megumi is evil. So is Nobara for not telling Itadori since Megumi told her.

Time skip when it's over

"That was a lie, your not expelled." He said once again. The some of them was so mad they passed. "I thought it was obvious..it makes no sense if he expelled a whole class.?" Momo said, with her hands down. "It's for encouragement and motivation so we don't get 'expelled'" Megumi stepped in the circle of idiots. "MEGUMIII! YOU TRAITORRR!" Itadori whined. "That's why you don't trust him." was heard from Itadori, but it was darker and meaner. "....S-sukuna..?" Itadori whispered in fear. He had forgotten that he was a vessel for the king of the curses of course! "Itadori, he's here!?" Said Megumi with a shocked expression smeared all over his face . "I'm always here you dumb fucks.", then. A mouth and eye was formed on the right side of Itadori's face. The class was scared a bit when a huge aura of hungry-for-blood and fear was lashed out. "Itadori, is there something your not telling me?" Aizawa said with a serious face, this was so gonna be brought up in his next hero meeting. "I-I have—"

"He has a second quirk."

A bunch of huh's and wow's was heard but mostly their eyes on them, the unknown trio who has skipped the entrance exam then having a boy with extra organs on his body, his face. "It's called Curse, it's a quirk me, Itadori and Nobara has actually but it's different. It's controlled normally by cursed energy but Itadori's quirk is a transformational quirk. Allowing him to turn into his Cursed self. The quirk is like it's a own person." Megumi said, saving Itadori from his lie. "Sorry we didn't inform it to you earlier, we didn't think of it since Sukuna didn't pop up a lot." He said once again.

"Okay then, forget what I said and go back to class, I'm gonna talk to Megumi, Itadori and Nobara for a few minutes." He said having everyone except the teacher and trio staying there.

"I have reports that all of you have un-healed scars and injuries. Is that true?" Told Aizawa, before putting the device remote back to his costume's pocket. All three started getting nervous a bit. "Yeah it's true, me and Megumi was sparring as you saw a few days ago. I don't know what happened to Nobara though." Itadori replied to the worried sleep deprived man who probably keeps up at night to feed cats on the street and sleep outside with the filthy ass sleeping bag of his. "What about you miss?" He said. "I was involved in a villain attack a few days ago, it happened in a alleyway. I was tired since I was shopping then." She said with a serious-fake face on. "Okay then, go to Recovery Girl now. Just say you were send by me. You will stay there until it's completely healed, am I clear?"

"YES!"