Arriving at USJ

After school ended, all of them headed back home, which is a large family apartment.

Nobara wanted a large one if they are gonna stay here for a while. The first time they bought the apartment, it was a bit dirty and disorganized. Megumi heavily hates it when it's not organized, even if it's fine, he hates it. Due to Itadori being a clean freak (I made Itadori a clean freak since Nanami is his teacher), he hates it being dirty. And since Nobara likes it fine and clean, all three has a cleaning plan twice a week so it's never dirty. The apartment has 4 bedrooms, and since they agreed to it, the last one should be a miniature of a greenhouse. Since Jujutsu High is surrounded by a huge forest, they thought it's a small memory before they got teleported here. But anyways, it's Megumi's time to clean after school.

"You guys take a shower, I will take out Divine dogs if you are non-chaotic. Both of them agrees as they already wanna get home and take a quick 30 minute shower. They also have a timer in their individual bathrooms of 30 minutes so they don't take too long. Itadori is the quickest at 17 minutes, Nobara behind him at 23 minutes and Megumi at 27 minutes since he actually takes his time to shampoo, condition, cleaning the shower and then get out.

They also have a U.A plan of the week papers in their rooms so they can track what days and what lessons they are gonna have on each of the days. Tomorrow being a big day, since they are gonna be training at USJ!

"Guys we are gonna be training at USJ!" Megumi told them to inform them right after they left the bathroom. Nobara dressed in a purple oversized shirt and a knee-sized grey skirt. "Sweet!" Itdaori says dressed in a fitting orange hoodie and grey shorts. It was hot outside since it was like 15+ Celsius outside. And it's in autumn/winter. "Okay then, Itadori!" Nobara yelled. "I'm right here—"

"You make dinner this time!"

"WHAT! WHY?"

"Me and Megumi has done it already!"

"okayyyy. What do you guys want?"

"SUSHI!"

"Pork chop aside with rice. Make a side dish as sushi I guess."

"OKAY THEN! LET ME PET DIVINE DOGS FIRST!!"

"Ugh....fine"

...

"Dang you can cook really good Itadori." Megumi complimented. Earning a happy thank you as return. Itadori though of something. Itadori wanted to hangout so he asked "Hey guys! Wanna bake brownies or buy boba as a hangout? It's 5pm so let's go outside!" And waited if they wanted to do one of the options. "What about BOTH!" Nobara yelled in excitement.

"While the brownies cool down, we can go for a quick boba." Megumi said, being finished with his food.

"But I'm still stuffed—"

"WHO CARES!?"

...

"I'm going out tomorrow early morning, I'm gonna be careful so don't you worry~. Being worried can get you real wrinkled up so don't worry~" said the man after hanging up, being aware of the situation but sitting in a cafe, frappe chino in his hand, caramel flavored with a set of ice cream mochi of 5. "But I have to sugar myself up first."

...

"Are you excited Midoriya?" Uraraka asked him. "Yes actually! We get to look how USJ looks like, and we are the first ones of the school who gets to train there earlier!"

A bit more minutes of chit chat, Aizawa came in the classroom. "Stop talking and focus." He said. It was a habit of Aizawa asking them to shutting them up. Then a bunch of suitcases came out of the walls/floor. The students rushed to get their suitcases and look at it. Itadori got a big 9 on his, Nobara getting 16 on hers. Megumi's is 21 since he is the 21th student. "We're gonna train in USJ this time. Put on the costumes you made and meet up outside the gates in 10 minutes". Aizawa informed as he left the room. Nobara said bye to the boys before the changed into their hero costumes.

Megumi's, Itadori's and Nobara's outfit looks the same. The fabric, design and color scheme since they wanted to have the same outfit as they have it back at Jujutsu High. They meet up with everyone's after 5 minute since it's basically a school uniform. They chit chat for a while.

They didn't want to be attached to anyone at school so they were distant to everyone except for themselves. Didn't wanted to end up like Junpei...

The others came back after a while.

"Hey Nobara!.." Tsuyu yelled, catching Nobara's attention. "Uh-yes?" She replied. "Don't you think that outfit is a little, casual and basic kero."

"No I actually don't." She answered again. "Well now you do I guess." Tsuyu said before leaving her again, Nobara was ticked off but relaxed herself since she doesn't know what her name even is.

"Everyone come over here!" Iida yells, trying to get everyone's attention. It worked and everyone got where Iida was yelling from. "Thanks Iida, now everyone get on the bus, we're gonna get there in 2 hours so get comfortable and enjoy." Said Thirteen. Nobara whispered to Itadori saying, who that is. He told Nobara that that's the other hero we're going to be with.

"Let's sit at the very back!" Itadori said in a happy tone before getting stopped by the teacher himself saying, "that spots taken" and taking a nap on it. "Then let's get on the front then.

"What do you guys wanna talk about." Megumi started, making a conversation. "Memes. Imagine Gojo-sensei comes out of nowhere and say that the opponent were gonna fight 'your weak.' I would actually slap myself hard in the face if that happens." Itadori said, not aware that he jinxed it. "What opponent?" Nobara asked, "a random one since I think we are gonna fight one, or I'm just drunk." He joked. "You drink?!" Denki yelled, earning a lot of attention of the bus. "What? No!" Itadori said making Nobara bursts into laughter, getting Megumi smile and make him giggle a little. Since Nobara laughs like a fucking ape who found its banana after 10 minutes of losing it.

"AHHHHAAAHAHAOOOOOHHHAAHHH!" Nobara laughs like a manical gorilla, concerning a bit of people, wondering what's her mental capacity's at.

"Would you look at that, we're here already." Thirteen said earning the whole class's attention. After getting out of the bus after 2 minutes and taking attendance. They were ready to go inside of the place.

"Where's All Might?" Questioned Aizawa, asking Thirteen. Hoping she knows. "I heard that he is running late since he found some villains." She answered. "Ugh, we need him here." They say before heading inside the place. The whole class (-Shoto) was impressed by the 7 different type of zones. There were flood, ruins, downpour storm, landslide, mountain, conflagration zone and central plaza alone. Itadori felt a sickening feeling in his stomach, it was fear. He felt fear from himself only. He felt that something was wrong.

"Oh see! Fake villains!" Kirishima yelled, looking amazed how prepared the school came with the training today. Aizawa noticed that they aren't here with the schools permission, plus the portal they are coming out of isn't recognized, so they are villains. "No, those are real ones! Thirteen protect the students!" Aizawa said before putting on his goggles, activating his quirk. Having his scarf and hair float in the air before running down. Itadori was dragged into a whole place of darkness before waking up again..

Didn't I tell you that I am coming back to ruin you?

hahahahahah。。。