𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

#saveblackcharacters

♡ Welcome to "Intensive" ♡

author's input
════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════

the events that take place
in this book are solely based on
the realm of fiction.

most characters displayed
in this work of fiction
are made up.

there are many topics discussed
within this book that are directed
toward an 18+ audience so please,
refrain from reading this if you are
underaged and sensitive to the
topics listed:

sexually explicit content,
violence, crude language,
and substance abuse.

   please, don't read any further if the
topics listed have the potential of
staining your 'innocent' little eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COPYRIGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Intensive © dearmj_ || 2021.
All Rights Reserved.

. PRINCE .

november 5th, 1983
chanhassen, minnesota

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Icy-cold.

The chilling winds and snow of November's winter was something I always enjoyed. I stared hopelessly at the microscopic snowflakes steadily dwindling down onto the screen of my casement window before a small, delicate hand made its way across my chest.

"Baby," a seductive voice ringed. My attention averted to the young woman whom I had recently just met at a local club I agreed to do performances at; First Avenue. "Come back to bed."

"We miss you," another sweet voice stated. "The bed is much warmer with you in it."

A shameless smirk appeared on my face and I slowly turned around, two beautiful young women gracing my presence. I got up from my seat and walked toward them, kissing each one before escorting them back to my bedroom.

This is my life.

Women eagerly clinging to me whenever I needed them, their accessibility never becoming an issue. I can't deliberate exactly when I became such an active womanizer but I'm completely detached from my actions; I simply don't care. No, I didn't have issues with women in my past nor did I ever experience the incredulous feeling of getting my heart shattered.

Maybe I just don't have a heart.

My rise to stardom was something out of a television show; surreal. Upon releasing my first album, I didn't expect for anything to come out of it. However, the past few years proved me wrong as I'm listed to be one of the most influential artists of the decade.

Even with the sudden shift to notoriety, I've never gotten the 'itch' to vacate from Minneapolis. No amount of fame, money, or power could release me from the distinctive bond that I have with my hometown. The indisputable beauty of the many lakes and immeasurable woodlands as well as the peacefulness of this city kept me here.

I wouldn't dream of leaving.

"Please, don't stop," the beautiful brunettes whimpered in sync at my touch.

Yeah, I'm not goin' anywhere.