Chapter 84

Davina

" Not without me, you aren't " I say, as I barge into his office. I had already took a shower. " You aren't helping Davina " Blaise says, I then feel myself go angry. That's been happening a lot lately, I loose my temper quicker then usual. " Davina, don't question me " Blaise says, bluntly. " I just did, you gonna do something? " I question, Blaise then looks up from his papers his eyes meet mine. He then remains a poker face, as do I. " Boys, you mind giving me a second? " Blaise says, not paying attention to the boys. They then nod, Blaise and I never look away from each other nor do we blink. After hearing the door close, Blaise gets up from his chair. He makes his way towards me. " You wanna repeat what you just said to me, little one? " He questions, as he comes closer to me.

I then smile, noticing how much it effected Blaise. " I just did, you gonna do something? " I repeat, Blaise then clenches his jaw. God I miss making this man mad. " Are you allowed to have sex, while pregnant? " He then asks, I smile. " Yes, certain positions though, and not too rough " I say, Blaise then smiles as do I. We're thinking the same thing " our room, now. By the time I get there, I need you to be undressed. Understood? " He questions coldly. " Yes " I say, Blaise then scoffs " no " he says, I then look at him with confusion. " I go by sir, in bed you know that love. Or did you forget my love? " He questions, as he comes closer. " No I didn't sir " I say seductively. I still got it, he then smiles signaling for me to go.

I quickly walk out of the office, making my way towards our room finally reaching it I step inside. I begin to undress myself after doing so, I decide to freshen myself up a bit.

Blaise

After Davina quickly rushes to our room, to do as she was demanded. I make a phone call to my doctor. With multiple ringing, the line on the other side of the phone finally answers. " Hi Mr. Valentino, how are you feeling? Doing better? " He asks, as he sounds concerned for my health. " Yes I'm doing just fine, I had just seen you earlier when getting discharged " I say, chuckling he then also laughs. " We'll yes, that's very true. Now what's up, what does this wonderful honor of you calling, have to do with me? " He asks, I then take a moment of inhaling a breath. " Actually, I was wondering am I cleared for sex? " I question, bluntly deciding not to sugarcoat it or beat around the bush when there was no need to.

" We'll uh.. " he says, then chuckles again. He must've been in an awkward situation, but knowing me I didn't care. I just wanted a simple yes or no answer so I can pound into my future wife's warm pretty delicious pussy of hers. Oh god, I've missed my little devil. " I guess so, just certain positions and be very careful " he says with that I smile " thank you sir, we'll be careful see you next week for my checkup, say hello to Alyssa for me " I say, ending the call. Gentle is not what's gonna happen, I think. But then realize " she's pregnant " I mumble to myself, I then groan. After having a moment, I brace myself and make my way towards our room. I take in another breath, I then open the door to see Davina laying down on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

Her smooth shaved legs hanging off the bed, due to her height. The red laced underwear and bra set was the only thing left on her body. I close the door, with that she sits up and looks at me. " We have to be careful, your wound " she says, I then nod. " We have to be careful, the baby in your stomach " I say, she rolls her eyes. " Do that again, I'll make you have twins " I say, bluntly causing Davina to giggle. Oh music to my ears, but what's also music to my ears was her screams and moans. If I could save her giggles and laughs in a jar and save them as a souvenir I most definitely would.

" I love you Mr Valentino " she says, as I approach her. I then smile " I love you more Mrs Valentino " I say, finally getting a few centimeters away from her. She puts her arms on top of my shoulders, I then put my hands on her waist. She then goes on her tippy toes, feeling her breath on my neck. Her beautiful scent, lingering. My nostrils filled with her sweet watermelon scent. She then moans in my ear, then nibbles on it causing me to let out a pleasurable moan. " What is it you want my love? " I question, in her " I want you to fuck me " she says in my ear. " Beg " I say, she then groans. " Why do I have to beg? Shouldn't you beg? " She says, I then gently pull her air getting her away from my ear, causing her to moan. " No love that's your job " I say, she then smiles. God this woman is crazy.