Chapter 2

Davina

I woke up too the sun beaming on my face and I put the covers back over my face because damn that shit is bright. I lay in bed for 5 more minutes and say too myself '' okay I really need too get up now '' I get up off my bed and go to my closet and pick and outfit out and go too the restroom. I do my normal shower routine after I finish showering I dry off and brush my teeth and fix my hair into french braids. I then, walk downstairs too see something very rare and surprising my mother cooking breakfast. She must've heard me coming down because she said '' Good morning honey, breakfast will be ready in a second do you know where your father is? '' just before I could answer I heard my father coming down the stairs.

'' I'm right here '' He says, walking over too my mother and plants a kiss on her cheek '' good morning sweetheart '' he says, smiling.

He turns around to look at me '' Good morning Davina, how did you sleep? '' He asks, I then smile. '' I slept fine '' I state, my mother then looks at both my father and me. '' Breakfast is ready '' my mother says '' Aren't the maids supposed too be making breakfast? '' my dad asked. '' I wanted too is that such a problem? '' she grabbed two plates and put equal amounts of food and each plate. ''No not a problem at all I love your cooking dear '' he smiles.

'' Yeah you better '' she giggles and places a plate in front of my father and another plate where I sit. '' Mom, you aren't gonna eat? '' I ask seeing she hasn't made a plate for herself. '' Yes honey, just wanted too serve you guys first '' she says, smiling. '' oh okay '' I say. I began to walk too my seat and grab my fork and start too dig in my face melted as I took a bite of my mothers cooking.

'' Its really good mom thank you '' she smiled as she walked too the seat next to my father with a plate of food. '' Thank you sweetheart I'm glad you like it '' she smiles once again, god that smile my mother always had the prettiest smile. She was pretty in general but her smile would make anyone smile. '' Sweetheart, you need too be at the club at 9:30 so after dinner get ready are you sure you don't need security guards? '' he raised his eyebrow. '' No dad I'll be fine '' I smiled '' Okay honey. You know what you have too do right? '' he questioned '' yes dad, seduce him then try and get some answers then kill him I got it '' I smiled.

'' Great job honey, you can do this I know you can '' my dad said I smiled I quickly finished eating, and I walked from the dining room too the kitchen too put my dish in the sink. I saw our maid sweeping '' Hey Elizabeth do you mind washing my dish after your done here? '' I questioned her '' of course Ms. Quinzel '' she smiled I smiled back and took out my phone as I walked upstairs. I decided I'd ask my bestfriend Maddie too come over since she had the best style. '' hey Maddie '' I said '' Hey Davina, what's up? " I smiled once I heard her voice '' nothing much I was wondering if you could maybe come over later, and help me pick out an outfit and help me get ready? I have a mission later and I have too go to a club too seduce some guy '' I could feel she smiled.          '' Yeah of course I'll be over in an hour or two '' I smiled '' Okay sounds good. Be safe, call me if you need too. Love you '' she said '' I love you too. I will '' I hung up the phone as I opened the door too my room.

I walk too my bed and laid down and let out a sigh and decided I'd take a nap before Maddie got here. I felt the darkness consume me as I fell asleep. '' Davina wake up! '' I heard someone say as they shook me awake '' I'm up, I'm up '' I opened my eyes slightly adjusting too the bedroom light when I fully adjusted my eyes I saw Maddie. '' Hey m, thank you for coming over too help your the only one I know who has good style I smiled as I got up from my bed. '' Of course, so right now go take a shower and grab pj's for right now then I can do your makeup. '' She smiled, I nodded as I grabbed some pj's and walked too the restroom I was only gonna wash my body because I already washed my hair this morning.

After I finished showering I dried off and put on the pj's and walked out too see a pretty red short silk dress. '' Nice choice m '' she smiled as she got off my vanity chair and said '' Sit '' she pointed towards the chair she was sitting at. '' Yes ma'am '' I giggled she kept a straight face as she begun too do my makeup I just checked my socials and emails answered a few people. Without me noticing she said '' Done '' I looked up and saw that she did a red smoky look I smiled she knew my favorite color was red. '' Thank you Maddie it looks gorgeous '' she hummed in response as I got up from the chair too get the dress she picked and I walked too the restroom and put on my dress and saw that it fit all my curves perfectly. And hugged my body perfectly I decided id just do half down half up for my hair since my hair was naturally wavy.

I walked out of the restroom too see Maddie on her phone. '' How do I look? '' I said as I turned one too my body mirror and glanced at myself one more time satisfied with what I saw I looked like a complete goddess. '' You look like a goddess '' its like she read my mind I smiled as I realized it was 8:45 and that dinner was probably ready '' Dinners probably ready m '' She looked up from her phone and said '' is it your mom's cooking? '' I nodded knowing my mom probably cooked again Maddie smiled and we both walked downstairs. '' What the fuck are you wearing? '' my father said angrily. Well shit.

Hey besties! I hope your enjoying it so far. If you have any tips on what you think I should do better please I'm all ears. I'd love too know what would make the book better! <3
~ Mariposa 🤍