after

I press my back against the wall of the outhouse, trying to breathe quietly. I can hear my heart racing fast. JJ sits next to me. His face shows no fear, a smirk, but his breath gives him away. I place my hand on his heart, to feel a quick pace. 

 "Scared?" I smirk at him.

 "Never." Rolling his eyes, he takes my hand off his chest, and places it on my leg. I stop his hand from moving away by entwining it with mine. He glances at me confused. 

 "Friends..or.." he trails off.

 "Stop. Don't. " I say avoiding his gaze.

 "hmph." He says humourously under his breath. I roll my eyes. We had a summer fling, or im sure thats all it was to him. To me it was my first.. everything. He took my..v card. I dont really remember it as well as I remember the second, third time. Then he had a hookup in his room with another pogue named Angie. This was years ago though, and im over it, and im sure he is. He gets over things with a few beers and few thousand days away. Then I grew up. Dated around, got a reputation. Me and JJ never talked about what happened again. Were just friends, now. He gets it and so do I. I stopped sleeping around years back, but never forgot it. I think it was a lesson, for me. These last few months have been painfully different. It all started a couple months ago, at the end of school.