𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘:𝗦𝗢 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Cate grabbed me by my chin and pulled me close... our lips were so close to touching but a knock on the trailer door stopped us. Cate got up and opened the door to find Morag, I can't believe I was so close to kissing THE Cate Blanchett. "Cate..I'll see you later!" I said rushing pass both of the women and into my car.

As I continue driving my mind is filled with the tension that just happened, the flirting! The almost kissing! Maybe I should've stayed and we could've actually kissed! I hate when my nervousness gets over me!

When I arrive at the hotel I park in the garage and rush inside the lobby, then inside the elevator before finally arriving to my hotel room and rushing to get to bed. What can I say...

Sleeping calms me.

Cate Blanchett's POV

As Esme runs away I whine like a child that's about to have a tantrum. "Morag!!!" I whine and she looks at me confused. "You ruined it!" I continued whining and her eyebrows shot up. "Oh! Cate! Sweetheart I am so sorry! I didn't know! I am the worst wingman ever!" She apologized, I walked to the back of the trailer and flopped myself on the bed in the tiny but cozy bedroom.

"Cate...honey are you okay?" She asked following me, "Yes I'll be alright just leave and lock the door behind you." I practically cried and she followed my orders.

Last day of Nightmare Alley

We had just got done shooting the last scenes of nightmare alley. And everyone started to say their goodbyes, and take group photos. Some even cried, I get used to this feeling. So I always make sure I don't get attached but this time...

I failed and never realized, I have to go find Esmeralda before I leave! I excused myself and ran off to find her.

Esmeralda Quinn's POV

I started to pack up my stuff after taking group photos and saying goodbye to some of the crew. As I seen everyone start to leave and continue to say their goodbyes, I began to think about Cate. And how I never got to say how I felt, my god she's leaving and I never got to tell her how I felt! I have to go find her! I picked up all my stuff and went over to where I last saw her.

As I kept asking where she was everyone gave me the same answer, "Cate? She just ran off a couple of minutes ago, maybe her car was ready." Rooney Mara told me and pointed in the direction she ran in and I thanked her and followed that way like an abandoned puppy.

Cate Blanchett's POV

As I asked and asked where she was I got the same answer from each person, "She ran off a couple of minutes ago, maybe her driver was outside." A man said before pointing in the direction she was in. It just leaded me to where I was before! Maybe if I go to her work area!

Where was the place where she left her stuff...and mostly worked...?aha! By the makeup and dressing room!

Esmeralda Quinn's POV

By the looks of it I ended up where I was before, meaning Cate must be looking for me as well! So if she uses her brain the next best place to go to is my work area where I stayed with multiple makeup artist and stylist. I grabbed a piece of paper when I arrived at the area and left a note specifically for her.

"Esmeralda! Your driver is outside it's time to go!" A woman called and I left.