𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘:𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬
Tw:Slight smut.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘:𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬Tw:Slight smut

♥︎♥︎♥︎
A week later

Me and Cate had a lot! Of tension and teasing over my time if staying with her, which is why I also why I didn't want to stay with her! But I don't regret it. Cate was invited to a party by her friends tonight and I am her plus one so I was just waiting for her to get done getting dressed.

As I washed my hands in the kitchen I felt someone behind me and I flinched, "It's just me sweetie." I heard Cate say from behind me, She began rubbing my thigh until she reached the end of my slightly short dress.

She rose up the dress until my lace panties were shown, "What a sight." Cate groaned, "The party-" I stuttered knowing I wanted this more than anything, "We can get a quickie in right?" She said and I nodded. "Consent?" She asked and I nodded.

My consequence was a sharp pain on my thigh, "Words, use your words." She demanded. "Yes! Please! I need you!" I begged and she didn't look phased. "I think daddy will have to teach you to beg better." She said, and I whimpered.

She turned me around to face her before getting on her knees.

She pushed my black lace panties to the side and gave my clit a Kitty lick, "Ah..Cate please just fuck me already!" I begged, "I guess you beg better when you're needy." She hummed. Her phone rang and I groaned but she just chuckled.

"Ah...it's time to go sweetheart, Morag is waiting." She said and I whimpered. "Shh honey you sound like a lost puppy when we get back we'll have lots of fun, that's if you can contain yourself at the party."

At the party.

We talked with multiple people but I wasn't really focused on them, I was focused mostly on Cate continuing to tease me all night. Until I finally broke! "Esmeralda? You've been quite distant tonight. Are you okay?" One of Cates friends asked.

"Mhm! I'm fine. I just have to excuse myself to the bathroom for a minute." I said running to the empty bathroom and into a open stall.

I pulled up my dress, and pushed my panties aside getting a open view of my wet cunt. I began to slowly circle my clit, trying to contain my moans as I slowly sped up. A unexpected knock on my stall door made me gasp and fix my clothing quickly.

"Esme, Open up." I heard Cate say, I sighed and opened the stall door. "You we're touching yourself weren't you?" She said. "Yes but-"

"No but's, in the car now."

"Your friends-"

"Car now!" She demanded and I quickly rushed to the car.