𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡:𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦

♥︎♥︎♥︎

This sort of sex cycle continued until it turned to me visiting the UK or her visiting New York a lot more than expected. Then, to her taking me on a date and on the same night asking me to be her girlfriend.
Then, to us meeting each other's family. Then, to me moving to the UK and into her house. To now, To me sitting on the couch watching tv in our lovely home while wearing a Diamond ring that matched Cates Diamond ring.

"Sweetheart!" I hear Cate call from upstairs. I place down the remote on the coffee table before getting up and going upstairs to Cates office.

"Yes?" I asked standing at the doorway. "Could we talk?" She said, and I nodded. I've been married to Cate for a year now, I know when she's nervous. So just by her being nervous made me nervous.

We went downstairs and talked on the couch, "So for a while we've been talking about...children..and since you aren't comfortable carrying a child yet and I'm too..old I was wondering if we could adopt?" Cate asked hesitantly and I immediately hugged her.

"Yes!!! I would love to adopt" I said as I continued to squeeze the life out of her. "Okay...you're saying yes but your actions are telling me you are saying no and you want me to die." She squeaked and I let go of her after realizing I was ACTUALLY squeezing her to death.

"It's good that you said yes, because I saw three children. 5 year old twins and their two year old little sister." Cate informed me, "They sound perfect already!" I say excitingly.

Three months later

After the long adoption process we were finally able to meet our children, as we drove to the orphanage I fiddled with my fingers. And I'm guessing Cate noticed.

Cate Blanchett's POV

I noticed Esmeralda fidgeting with her fingers I wasn't nervous at all I have great experience with children but she's my wife I have to comfort her, "Esmeralda, sweetheart we are going to be okay." I said trying to comfort her. "I know it's just- I've prepared for this moment for three months so I'm not nervous. It's just.. I have to piss really bad." Esmeralda confessed and I laughed.

As I laughed she tried to contain hers, "Stop!!! If I laugh I'll pee myself."