𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡:𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧
TW:SMUT

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡:𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧TW:SMUT

♥︎♥︎♥︎

When we arrive back at her house, she quickly rushed in the house. And I followed behind, I closed and locked the door before being slammed against the front door roughly. It was of course Cate. "Say sorry to Daddy for disobeying me." She demanded, "Sorry daddy, I never meant to disobey you! I'll never do it again." I apologized.

"Good girl. Go upstairs, to my room and remove everything. When I arrive I want to see you fully naked." She commanded, "Yes daddy." I say before rushing up to her bedroom and removing my dress.

A million thoughts were running through my head at once, Cate Blanchett was actually about to fuck me! This is a memory I will never let go of.

I place my dress, and undergarments to the side along with my heels. I hear Cate walk inside the room, and a smirk runs across my face. "If I were you I'd remove that smirk off my face, this is no treat little girl." She said and I quickly bit my lip to contain any smile that threatened to fill my face.

"Ah...I guess the slut can listen." She said, "Eyes, close them." She demanded and I obeyed. Soon after I felt Cate come behind me, She blindfolded me and laid me down.

She shuffled around some more before I felt both of my wrist being tied to the headboard. she kissed me passionately while reaching down to my breast and pinching both of my nipples which made me squeal into the kiss. Cate circles my nipple with one of her hands and with the other she goes down to my pussy.

She goes down to my neck with sloppy kisses.

She feels my wetness from my vagina with her two fingers and groans, "You get turned on easily." She said before plunging two fingers into my hole which made me moan extremely loud. "Oh my god..!" I sighed.

She continued to finger me quickly, while I kept moaning.

Cate leaned down and attached her mouth to my nipple, She swirled her tongue in circles around my nipple before sucking on it and letting it go with a loud 'pop!'

After she finished those actions she then went back up to my neck and experienced with it, trying to find my weak spot until she finally found it and sucked on it leaving a purple mark.

I couldn't even moan anymore it was all so much, and it got even worser when Cate hit my G-spot, over and over again. Until that familiar knot formed in my stomach. As I tightened around her fingers I felt myself getting closer and closer until...

She pulled out! "No!" I whimpered as she pulled out of me as I was so close! "Once again this is not a treat, plus I something much better for you." She said.

I felt a cold tip teasing my cunt and I immediately knew what it was it tried to move my hips against it to get more friction but I failed, "If you want daddy's cock then beg for it." She said, "Please just fuck me daddy, whore me out and make me all yours. I'll do anything all I want is to come, please make me come!" I begged.

"Oh..good girl, that's much better." She praised, she then pushed the cock into my cunt causing me scream as she made me take the full size. Cate didn't give me time to adjust to the size before she began thrusting in me roughly and quickly.

I scream in pleasure as the large strap hits my g-spot with every thrust.

"God I've been wanting to do this since the day I looked you in the eye." Cate told, "You know I didn't gag you like I expected to because I wanted to hear you beg and scream for daddy, isn't that nice my little slut? Hm?"

"Ye-yes, s-so, shit...nice. I-" I stuttered not being able to form a simple sentence. "Mm...that's right, daddy will fuck you so hard you'll forget how to talk." She said before using one of her hands to rub my clit while she continued to thrust hard.

It wasn't soon after when I came around the strap but even with that Cate didn't stop, she kept going with the same pace. I felt the same knot in my stomach before coming again with a louder moan, still Cate didn't stop I whimpered at the overstimulation. "Now, who owns this tight little pussy?"

"You, daddy!" I moaned, "And who can ONLY make this pussy come?"

"You daddy, only you nobody else!"

I was on my fifth orgasm, as I came Cate pressed on my stomach, "What are you-" I started but I felt heavy liquid rushing out of my cunt. "Ah...I was right you're a squirter." She said as I was still trying to catch my breath.

She removed the strap from my cunt then her body before removing the ties and the blindfold as well.
I tried to sit up but Cate pushed me back down, "I'm not done." She said rising her body up to my face until her dripping wet cunt was inches away from my mouth.

"I think you know what to do." Cate says as she maintained eye contact with me. I quickly attached my mouth to her pussy.

I sucked on her clit roughly, while using both of my hands to push her down more to get more access to her vagina. "FUCK!!!" Cate screamed above me, I brung three of my fingers to her cunt and stuck them in her cunt which made her grip the headboard and my hair.

I circled my tongue around her clit while still fingering her.

As I felt her tighten around my fingers I replaced my fingers with my tongue wanting to taste her come.

Soon after, Cate came in my mouth. Her shaky hips caused her wetness to go all over my face. "Y-You did so good." Cate praised before removing her body from my face.

"Shower?" She asked and I nodded.

That was the best sex I've had in a long time.

A/N:longest chapter so far and I sort of hate it.