𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘:𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

♥︎♥︎♥︎

When we arrive at the orphanage Esme takes a quick bathroom stop before we were lead into a office that had large shelf's that were filled with books. We sat down in the two chairs and began talking to the orphanage owner, "Hello I'm Ms.Honey, owner of honey orphanage you must be the Blanchett's?" She asked and we nodded.

"Cate Blanchett nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand and my wife followed my actions. "Esmeralda Blanchett it's lovely to meet you." She said and the conversation began.

After signing a few more papers The girls were officially now in our full custody. As Ms. Honey's assistant went to go get the girls us three women talked and laughed around, "Well, you two seem like the perfect couple for these three girls." Ms. Honey laughed.

"Before the girls come in can I ask you a question?" Esmeralda asked Ms.Honey and Ms.Honey nodded, "What happened to their parents?"

"Well...Their parents died in a fire." She informed us, "Oh..wow..that must be really traumatic, I'm sorry if that was wrong for asking." Esmeralda apologized. "No, no it's fine most foster parents ask that all the time. Plus it's in the documents." Ms. Honey explained.

Soon after the conversation the office door opened, and we turned around to see three beautiful children. Esmeralda got out of her seat and bended down to their level, she put her hand out for them to take and instead they hugged her which warmed my heart.

"Well hello to you too!" She said. I bent down and they gave me a hug as well. It definitely felt much more better than I thought it would.

"I'm Madison but you can just call me Mackenzie." One of the twins said, Right...twins...I'll have to learn how to tell them apart. "And I'm Mackenzie, the younger and better twin. But you can call me Kenzie." Mackenzie said I laughed, "No Kenzie everyone knows that the older twin is the better twin." Madison argued.

"Well girls hold on can we see your younger sister." Ms. Honey blurted and we agreed, "Oh yeah, that's Madelyn." Kenzie said, "Well hello Madelyn." I greet and she hugs me again, "Hi mama" Madelyn babbled and my heart was filled happiness.

Soon later we left the orphanage and and began driving home after strapping the girls in their car seats. "Are you two our mommies now?" Maddie asked us. "Yes honey we are!" Esme said, "Good because we love both of you so much already!"

God I'm going to die from cuteness overload, "We love you all too!" I say, "What do we call you?" Kenzie asked, "Well you can call Cate momma and me mommy, if that's okay with you?" Esme said, "Yep! That's perfectly fine mommy!" Maddie said. And I smiled.