𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧:𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Next day

I was now in the UK, I did feel really bad for leaving my sister and not telling her I was leaving but things happen. On the bright side, I'll be staying here fo a month. Therefore I'll spend more time with Cate in person for a month! Currently I had just got off of the phone with my mom and now I'm on the phone with Cate while outside of the airport waiting for my driver.

"Yeah...I still have to find a hotel.."
"Really...?"
"Yep!.."
"Why don't you stay with me? I mean I'll be in the UK until I start any other projects. I only have the Nightmare alley premiere which is in two weeks so I'll be spending some time with the cast." I was shocked, Cate Blanchett was offering me to stay with her?! My god!
"I can't- that's- I really can't I'll find a hotel-" I stuttered trying to convince her to not let me stay. I'll embarrass myself the first night!
"Oh sweetheart I wasn't actually asking, look behind you."

I turn around to see Cate waving from a distance, I laugh before hanging up and going to give her a hug.

"What're you doing here?!" I said excitingly, "I don't know....Why do you think I asked what airport you were at!" She laughed. "Now come on I don't want paparazzi spotting us soon." She said but I refused, "I can't stay with you Cate!" I resisted.

"Too bad, Sir! Can you get this luggage for me?" She asked the driver before he got out and grabbed my luggage and she pulled me in the car.

After my luggage was in the trunk he got back in the car and drove off.

"Wow..." I mumbled but loud enough for Cate to hear, "What?" She asked, "Number one, The UK Is beautiful and I'm actually staying with Cate Blanchett!" I say and I could practically feel her smile.

"The UK is alright but it's livable, and honestly if I could pick one person I've known for the shortest time to stay with me it would be you. As long as you're not a murderer." Cate laughed and so did I.

The drive was quite long since she lived halfway outside of town, her neighborhood was extremely nice. And by her information she didn't know all of her neighbors but the neighbors that she did know are extremely nice.