13~Morning walks

Ally's pov

I wake up with sweat all down my forehead and my hands. All night I have been having nightmares then I wake up go back to sleep and have another one. I crawl out of bed knowing I wouldn't be sleeping very much tonight.

It was 4:54 am so I decided to go for a long refreshing hot shower. I walk over to my closet trying to avoid the pain and figure out what to wear today.

In the end I chose a pair of long white skinny jeans with a plain black long sleeved shirt, a denim short sleeved jacket over it and to touch it off with a simple white beanie.

I walk to the shower put my clothes down and undress then step into the refreshing shower.

~~~20 minutes later~~~

I was standing in front of the mirror curling my hair then I slipped on the beanie. It was 5:30 and I skipped breakfast as usual so I decided to go for a morning walk. I grab my phone and headphones and play some music.

I walk out the door and start jogging. About 5 minutes later I was turning the corner. The air was was warm and refreshing. I walked over to the park and looked at the slide which lead into a tunnel, some monkey bars and two swings.

I sit on the bigger seat and just think about everything. When I was little when the abuse started I would always come to this park and sit here after I got a beating. It felt relaxing and seemed to calm me and make me forget about the pain.

I just stare of into space then I start to imagine what my life would of been like if my mother didn't die. I imagined me being happy with myself popular at school and just living the life like a normal teenage girl. I start to walk back home when I hear a little girl screaming.