20~Can't handle it no more

Ally's pov.

The girl is wearing a stunning dress that shows of her perfect body and she has gorgeous green eyes and beautiful blonde hair.

She walks up to Louis and gives him a hug and a peck on the cheek and does the same to Jay. She looks at me and walks up to me.

She introduces herself and she has a perfect smile. Her name is Natahlia. Jay says that dinner is ready and we all walk down to the table.

Louis is acting a bit weird and I'm sitting next to Daisy and Natahlia is sitting next to Louis and Jay.

I'm fine with it but I think Louis is being a bit distant and is trying to avoid me. Probably because of that secret kiss.

-After dinner-

Natahlia is actually really nice and I think we are friends but she is acting a bit clingy to Louis.

I walk upstairs because I have to go to the bathroom and for some reason Natahlia follows. When I'm in the hall upstairs she grabs my shoulder and pushes me against the wall.

She started threatening me saying to stay away from Louis and that he is hers and that I wouldn't have a chance. "So back off!" she hisses at me then walks off back down the stairs

Wow! And I thought I actually made a friend. I guess she is just like Bianca if you think about it. I push the thoughts to my mind and do what I needed to and slowly walk back stairs only to see that no body is there except for Jay.

She said that they are all in their rooms. So I walk back up the stairs and turn so I'm standing out front of Louis room. I don't bother knocking and I just walk right in.

I see Louis up against the wall with Natahlia on top of him and they are having a full make out session.

I thought I was being played and he was using me but now I know that he is. I struggle to not let the tears fall.

I walked right past them causing Louis to stop and stare at me. I grab my stuff and say to Louis while walking

"I thought you were different Louis I hope your happy now" I storm out of his room and go down stairs.

I thank Jay for dinner and everything else but I said that I had to get home and she understood. It was raining but I didn't care I ran out the door and ran all the way to my park that I go to. I throw my stuff under a tree so it wouldn't get wet and there was a little roof there so it was fine.

I ran and just fell on the sand and cried not just because of Louis but everything is just becoming to much I can't deal with everything it isn't worth it.

After a while I go back home when the rain stops and run up to my room and avoid my passed out dad on the couch. I don't bother going for a shower but I just change into my pj's.

I sit down and cry for what seems like hours on the bathroom floor. Enough is enough I can't do this anymore.

I stand up and I finally find what I wanted. Pills and blades! I roll up my pants and cut the deepest I ever have gone and blood rushes out and I do the same with my uper arm only because there is no more room on the rest of my arm.

I let those bleed and I'm soon sitting on a pile of blood. I start to feel dizzy but I ignore it I open the bottle of pills and swallow one by one. I think I have taken about 14 and you need about 20 before you die (Dont know if thats true)but I blacked out before I could take the amount that would work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hoped you like this chapter and I promise they get longer.

In this chapter is suicide and I need you to know that if you have ever had suicidal thought or actions it isn't the answer. Trust me I've gone down that path and I will try my best to help you guys.

I don't feel comfortable to tell you everything on this but if you need someone to talk to about your problems just PM me and I'll do my best to help. Suicide is a serious issue and people don't realize what people are going through.

Someone could be having a terrible day with suicidal thoughts and someone could say one mean thing and that could convince them to commit suicide.

Please talk to me if you are dealing with stuff like selfharm, depression, suicidal, etc. I am not a therapist and I'm not a professional. I literally just talked my best friend out of suicide a couple of minutes ago by just giving her my time. I'll give you guys mine xx