12~WHY HER??

Ally's pov

It was 7 o'clock when I finished cleaning and I was just sitting at the bottom of the stairs thinking about my mum.

Everyone said that I looked like her . She was beautiful, skinny, kind and just perfect inside and out, I don't see the resemblance, I'm the exact opposite.

A few tears fell down my cheeks just thinking about her. I miss her so much she was my everything! I walked upstairs every step I take pain shoots up my leg but I keep walking all the way to the bathroom.

I have already gone for a shower and I wished I stayed in longer.

"No one likes you just kill yourself already! " My dad's words repeat through my head and I start to cry my heart out all over again. I did my daily routine in the bathroom which involved me and my razor.

I have to stop but i just can't seem to its my only pain relief. I slid into bed my body aching in every step I took. I close my eyes and drift to sleep only to have another nightmare about Louis finding out and what he would say and he would tell everyone.

I have been getting nightmares ever since last night all about the same thing.

Louis' pov

I lay on my bed just thinking about Ally. The more time I spend with her the more questions I have. What's her secret?

I start to day dream about how her smile lights up the room. Her hair how it looks cute even when messy. Her eyes how they are so deep and meaningful.

Snap out of it Louis you can't do this again, you can have any girl you wanted, WHY HER!? Why does my heart flutter for her, why does my mind never stop thinking about her, why does she make me smile everyday.?? Why her?