35~ Guilty

Ally's pov.

The judge stood up and read out his sentence.

"He has been charged...guilty!! He is being sentenced 8 years jail for abuse, neglect and drugs. Court meeting over!" The judge shouts.

I wash of relief washed over me and I instantly felt calmer and safer knowing he was going to be behind bars and out of my life. My dad started shouting causing a scene and tried to run at me but the guards stopped and hand cuffed him.

They dragged him out of the room while Louis and the family all seemed happy of the outcome. I was finally beginning my new life.

I smiled and walked to the car with Louis beside me the whole time holding my hand. We sat in the car and drove home.

Once we got there we all had a little snack to eat while Louis and I silently did our homework. It was a nice silence and peaceful. I had just finished and it was started to get dark.

I move so I could see Louis's work to help him. I started helping and he was soon done. He sat up straight and faced me. He looked me in my dull eyes while I looked into his beautiful ones.

He glanced at my lips the back at my eyes. He started leaning in and I did the same. His hands wrapped around my waist while mine laid on his chest. Our lips connected and sparks flew as always. I could never get used to the feeling I loved it. The world seemed to disappear and it was just us.

Louis' pov.

I put my arms around her small waist. Pulling her slowly toward me. The kiss was hard yet soft, It was fiery yet passionate, It was filled with our hunger for each other but it was also filled with love. Even though we have kissed before it seemed like the first.

It felt as if the whole world cheered for us. As if fireworks and explosions went off behind us. As if all eyes were on us. Even if we felt all these emotions we didn't care. It was magical.

We pulled apart for air and she leaned in wanted more and so did I. Her soft lips brushed mine slightly then smashed onto mine. She ran her hands through my hair and a soft moan escaped my lips.

She smiled into the kiss and before anything else happened a soft knock was heard at the door. I heard the door creak open and Ally broke away from me.

It was Daisy. She said dinner was ready so we both followed her downstairs.

~~

It was now just Ally and I awake talking about anything and everything. We were near the end of watching Titanic. They were just saying their goodbyes and that's when I felt something wet on my shirt.

I looked down to see Ally with a few tears running down her face while still watching the screen. I bring her closer to me while she buries her head in my chest.

Her tears had stopped and I could soon hear her soft snores. I untangled myself from her and picked her up bridal style. I carried her into my bed and I laid there with her. Her scent smelt amazing and I soon feel asleep.

~After waking up and just arriving at school because I'm lazy. Sorry~

Ally's pov.

I walked in school to be greeted by the boys. As I was walking over to our table I past about a thousand signs saying the same thing but just saying it in different ways. It was all over the school the big news. PROM.

Bianca and all her friends were all in for it were I on the other hand couldn't really care. All I thought it was was to watch the sluts of the school dance around and wait to be announced prom queen.

I sat at the table and sat next to Louis and Harry. We talked about random things until we got on the topic of prom. Niall had a date already and of course Harry did he was already big flirt and Liam and Zayn was going with their girlfriends.

Before the boys could ask me any questions related to prom the bell rung. I grinned and walked off to class.

I had History with Louis and Liam. I sat next to Louis and Liam was next to Louis. It was nearly the end of the year and the teacher said we should really have a plan about our future.

I have always wanted to be a artist. I don't know why but I've always loved it. I'm not sure if I'm any good or not but the teachers say I am. I like creating things with paint of a simple pencil. I like just being able to look at something so simple but have to look at every single detail.

I know Louis wanted to be doing drama. Which he is really good at. The teacher handed out a list of universities that were in the area and just information about everything.

There was this one university that I wanted to get into it called Blue university. I don't know why it's called that but it's about only a half hour away from Louis's house. Maybe I should go to that uni?