21~Hospital rush

Louis' pov.

I pushed Natahlia off me, she came onto me again but this time I managed to get her off. I saw Ally run off and I was so angry at Natahlia. It was a misunderstanding, she came onto me and I couldn't get her off, she has a pretty good grip.

I eventually got Natahlia out of the house and I just can't stop thinking about Ally. That kiss with Ally was the best feeling ever I felt fireworks for the first time and I have to tell her about how I feel and that I'm in love with her.

I jump into my car and think in my head about how she is going to react. Will she think the same or want to be just be friend or...ugh I don't know!?

I walk into the door, I knew where the key was. I call out for Ally, no reply, that's weird, I thought.

I go upstairs and walk into her room and see nothing but the bathroom light was on.

I take a deep breath and go up to the door and knock twice I hear a little moan and I call her name again and again each time getting desperate.

The door was locked so I easily kick it down and I see the person I love the one I couldn't stop thinking about the perfect person laying lifeless on the cold hard floor with blood everywhere.

There was a blade in her hand with blood on it. Dried blood on her body mainly wrist and thighs. There was a bottle of pills and there was easily about 10 missing.

I scream and everything seems to be going in slow motion. I pill out my phone and call 000 and put it on loud speaker.

"000 what is your emergency? "
"My friend Ally has cut herself really bad and has tried to commit s-suicide!" I barely manage to say everything and I eventually tell her and she helps me but I was choking on my words.

A few moments later I'm crying on the floor next to her with apart of my shirt wrapped on her legs and wrists. Why? Why would she do this I don't understand. Her dad wakes up and comes in then walks back out and I hear the door shut.

I don't worry about him at the moment and I hear sirens then I see people rushing into the room and they pull me away while I'm screaming and crying at them.

They lifted her up and put her on a stretcher she looked lifeless all of the color was out of her body and she looked so still. I ring my mum and she said she got called into work (she is a nurse) and she said that she thinks she is going to be the nurse helping Ally.

I explained everything to mum then speed down the road towards the hospital. I bolt into the doors and I see them running her in and my heart drops but then is still beating a hundred miles per hour.

I drop to the floor and cry but I know I need to be strong for her, for Ally.

After 1 hour

My mum came out of the room were she was working on Ally and she said that she is stable and should wake up in the next 24 hours.

I felt like a massive weight was lifted off my shoulders but then mum keeps speaking and what I hear next is something I was sort of expecting but it hit me really hard. How could it be true why wouldn't Ally tell me !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys !! I'm trying to update and publish the next chapter but it won't let me it's saying that it is conflict or something and the updates won't save.

Does anyone know what is happening or how to help?! So I apologize if I don't update soon