11~ Scars

Ally's pov

A few minutes later I heard the old car pull into the garage , I didn't know what to do so I prepared as much as I could. He is usually very slow because he is drunk and he falls nearly every step.

I ran up my room and pulled out my clothes that I will be wearing tonight and put it in the bathroom. I got a bucket of bleach to clean up the mess afterwards, and I got him a beer bottle out of the small fridge.

He usually yells at me for not getting him a beer. I moved as much furniture out of the way so not as much would get broken. The door slammed shut and my dad flung himself on top of me, I fell to the floor because of his weight.

He sat on me nearly suffocating me. He was yelling horrendous names at me which I couldn't hear probably because of how loud and close to my ear he was.

He slapped me, my cheek stung as tears formed in my eyes, I knew there was going to be a bruise there. He grabbed his beer off of the counter.

"Finally you did something right for once," slurred my drunk dad. He grabbed my hair and pushed me against the wall and punched me in the stomach a few times. He left for a moment only to come back with a knife in his hand.

My vision wasn't clear and my head started to spin as I clutched my stomach in pain.

He grabbed my leg and lifted my pants up revealing my bruises and scars. It was only a small pocket knife but he still slid the cold metal along me soft skin with a line of blood following. It hurt and there was nothing I could do.

He carved names and words into my leg while i was trying to keep in my screams of pain. He left satisfied with his job, so he walked out the door stumbling here and there probably to go sleep with some dump prostitute again.

I'm surprised I didn't faint this time. I sat on the floor crying because my leg and face was stinging and my stomach felt like it was on fire from the punches. I looked down on my leg to see three words that will scar me for life both physically and mentally.

WORTHLESS FAT MISTAKE.

There was a few other words from other times but you would only be able to notice them if you knew they were there. I slowly crawled towards the bucket tag I prepared earlier and got to work.