40~ Perfect night perfect end

Ally's pov.

We walked into the school grounds hand in hand grinning like idiots. Lights were everywhere there was a food place with punch of course and music was blasting from the Dj. It looked awesome and people were everywhere.

I can't believe high school is nearly over then it's University. I squeezed Louis's hand and he did the same back. The closer we got the louder the music was. Louis went to get me some punch and I sat there talking to the boys and their dates.

Nothing could ruin this moment. Louis tapped my shoulder and I gladly accepted the drink. After a few pop songs I heard a slow song come on. I smiled widely for the hundredth time this night. Louis faced me with a grin. "May I have this dance?" He said trying to sound posh.

He bowed and I giggled. He hooked his arm and I intertwined it. I said that he may. We walked out into the dance floor and Louis wrapped his hands around my waist while I did the same around his neck.

He pulled me closer and our foreheads were touching. I could feel his breath in my face and I'm sure it was the same for him. We took every step not knowing what we were doing but it seemed to work out.

We swayed to the beat of the music and the night was perfect...he was perfect.We stayed like that for a while and got lost in each others eyes. Until we heard the principal on the microphone.

"Hello students I hope you guys are having a wonderful night but it is now time to see who your King and Queen is." It was most likely going to be Louis and one of the popular girls. It's obvious but I was happy for him.

He had an envelope and started to open it. "The king of this year's Prom is... Louis Tomlinson!!" The principal said into the microphone. Everyone cheered and I did the same. Louis kissed me on the cheek and I said congrats. He made his way upstage and he stared at me.

I wonder who the lucky girl would be. Mmm. "This year's prom queen is...Ally Summers!!" he said confused. I hear a few suprised people and I was in shock. How did this happen? I look over at Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harry and see them wink at me.

Oh I know what they did. Since they are popular they convinced people to vote for me. I feel everyone's eyes on me and I made my way to the stage still in shock. I feel the lights shine onto me and I couldn't really see the crowd. I smile at Louis and he grins back at me. I'm guessing he was in on this.

I accept my crown and flowers and I stand close to Louis. When I was about to walk off stage I feel Louis's warm hands grip onto my waist and pull me back. I was turned to face Louis and he leaned in to kiss me.

I leaned in as well and soon our lips crashed into each other. I felt butterflies shoot everywhere and I deepened the kiss. I heard cheers from the crowd except for those bitches who are jealous.

We walked off stage and I hug Louis. He pulls me in close and we stay like that for a while. "Why did you do that?" I ask him while looking into his eyes. His smile doubles.

"Because your my queen and I wouldn't want to have anyone else!" He whispers so only I could hear. That just made my heart melt. I smash my lips onto his and he kisses back instantly. I blocked the room out and just focused on Louis and I and this moment.

We pulled back needing air. Louis was about to say something but then his eyes widened when he looked behind me and he started to drag me somewhere. At first I was confused but when I saw where he was going I laughed.

It was a photo booth. This was going to be good for memories. We get inside and there were props we could use. I grabbed a mustache and a big foam finger while Louis grabs a top hat and big glasses.

We started to pull the craziest faces whenever the camera went off. We went a few times and it was definitely fun and funny. We went back out and the rest of the night consisted of talking, dancing, laughing, smiling,kissing and having an amazing time.

Sadly it had to end and we went back home but I was still smiling from prom. As Louis was about to step inside I whisper a thank you and he looks confused.

He asked why I said thank you so at first I hesitated to answer but then I did anyway. "Because if I never met you, I would probably not of made it to prom if you know what I mean," I say quietly. He looked sad for a moment but then relief went over.

"I'm glad you made it to prom and I'm so thankful that we got brought together. I love you Ally!!" he says full of love and meaning. I told him I love him as well.

We went inside, went for a shower, got changed and sat on Louis's bed. Uni was going to be coming soon and I didn't know if I should be excited or nervous, I was both. It's great that I'm going with Louis though.

Graduation was going to be soon then uni so life will either go up or down. My thoughts were disrupted by Louis sitting down next to me with his hair wet and messed up. "Ally... I'm so so glad that we were both in the same class for English!" he states.

Why? He seemed to notice my confusion and he answered ny question that I was thinking. "Because if we hadn't been in the same English class we would never of met,we wouldn't of become partners for the project, we wouldn't of been together!" he says and I couldn't tell what emotions he was feeling but I saw happiness and love in his eyes and tone of voice.

I said that I was happy with that as well. If it wasn't for that school project Louis and I may not of met. So it all started with a simple school project....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy!! THIS BOOK IS OVER :/ I will be editing soon hopefully on all the chapters

this is the last chapter, then end of the book. I'm sorry if the prom wasn't that good but I tried. I hope you liked it and if you want to know what happens next I have then next book to this its called

The unknown truth

I've written a few chapters for that and comment if I should publish all of them at once or one at a time?

(IT'S NOT AS LONG AS THIS, IT'S MAINLY A SMALL SEQUEL IF THAT MAKES SENSE?)

Thank you to everyone who  reading this, I couldn't even imagine getting this many reads at the beginning chapter so thank you and I promise there are a lot of suprised if you read the next book. What do you think university will be like for Ally and Louis??

Also I would like to do a few quick questions. Just leave your answers in the comments and yes I still check every single one of them.

1. Did you like the story
2. What was your favorite chapter and why?
3. What was your least favorite chapter and why?
4. What can I improve on?
5. Would you read the sequel?

Thank you to everyone who read this book. Follow me to keep updated. Thanks again