-A human?-

The darkness lifts and your consciousness returns. You awaken in a small town, like the one you stumbled upon the first day(chapter 1) you were in this world. You hoped that the farmer was still alive and that he wasn't....dead. You quickly brushed away the thought and noticed that you could move on your own again.  Then you focused on what you needed to do. You made a mental note:
Objective: Find a way to free me from this curse
    You took a second to take a look around. There were around a dozen small wooden houses. The houses created a small path leading to a cave with a white glowing door. There were six houses on each side of the path and had bright orange lanterns that illuminated the dirt path. You were feeling curious and walked up to a house. You stare at the door in shock, you were taller than the door! You tried to let out a gasp but nothing came out. You reach for your mouth with the sharp fingers you could now move. You felt around your face but there wasn't any sign of a mouth, no hole, no lips, just skin. You were now very anxious about how the rest of you looked like. You walk over to a window to take a look at your reflection.
     Your finch as you are startled by the sight that lay before you. Your eyes were now pitch black except for two white glowing pupils that resembled those of the other monsters that you have encountered. Your tears were also black and blended with your eyes. Your mouth was completely gone and you were wearing different clothes than what you previously had on. A collared grey long-sleeved shirt with black jeans was accompanied by chains that clung around my torso. Your limbs seemed stretched out and you were noticeably taller. Not anything-. The butterfly fluttered out of your hair and landed on your left shoulder seemingly also looking at its reflection. You were surprised that the spirit survived its encounter with Sama...well, while in its butterfly form.
    A sudden noise caught your attention, you whipped your head around the corner of the house to find...a human? They were walking towards the white door and somewhat resembled your human form except for them wearing different clothes and a different hairstyle. Upon seeing them everything started to get blurry and you were suddenly thrown into your thoughts. You couldn't control your movements. The only thing that your body wanted was to slice them into dozens of pieces...
KILL THEM
     You were about to run after the human when the white butterfly spirit started to shimmer and your chains shattered, not making a single sound. And with a flinch, you regained control of your body. What just happened to me??? The butterfly's once bright white glow was reduced to a dim flicker, and this time it wasn't on purpose. You start to panic, you didn't want to lose your butterfly friend. You scoop it up from your shoulder and thought desperately of what to do. Do I give it water? Food? Can spirits even eat? What if it dies!? As soon as the thought crossed your mind you fell into a mental panic. You turned to the only other being in the town...the human. You weren't thinking straight, so you started to walk towards the human...
---
(547 words ^v^)