_Help_

I blinked a couple of times, staring at the monster. My eyes were wide, and my hands were shaking. The monster seemed to notice my panik and backed away...Why hasn’t this one attacked me yet? The butterfly it was holding was a lot dimmer than the ones I have encountered in the past. The monster pointed at the flashlight I was holding, then pointed at the butterfly. It clearly couldn’t speak because of the no mouth thing but it was trying to communicate?

“What?” I muttered. The humanoid repeated the gesture. I gently tossed the flashlight to the butterfly...nothing happened. The monster shook its head and motioned for me to turn it on. I grabbed the flashlight and with a small click a white light coated our surroundings. Suddenly the light was seemingly being bent towards the butterfly, and I watched in amazement as the butterfly absorbed the light from my flashlight and started to glow brighter. After the incident with the butterfly my flashlight was noticeably dimmer. I was upset at this, since this world was usually very dark. I looked back at the monster, they appeared to be happy? Can they even feel emotions? 

I mentally noted that this monster was nice and to help it again if ever needed it. Then I was reminded of my objective. 

Objective: Find the butterfly

I awkwardly looked at the butterfly and the monster. I just helped save it, and now I am going to kill it… Every butterfly that is used as a key vanishes. I was at a loss for what to do. I shifted uncomfortably and started to walk away to find a different butterfly to ki- no… sacrifice… That sounds worse ;^;... Then I turned around.

“Hey, umm… why didn’t you kill me?” It blinked, not showing any indication that it understood me. Let me try something else…

“My name is -Player/name-!” I said with a smile, I wanted to try and at least be friendly. The monster seemed like it was trying to say something, but nothing came out. I stood for a second… should I give it a name? Or did it already have a name? I stared blankly at the black sky lost in thought. When I snapped out of it I decided I would give it a name, but when I looked back, there was no monster or butterfly in sight.

--------

(460ish words)

Anyways I might make a halloween special! 

So If you would like to ask questions to bad ending player/ the butterfly/ player/ or me feel free to comment, I will probably release it closer to halloween if people ask questions.

Have a good rest of your week!

+(if you haven’t yet noticed in the title it gives a hint on who’s POV the chapter will be)