*Halloween special*(Optional read)

-Not part of the real story-
Takes place in the "real" world where they(Bad ending player and player/name are friends
___________

Third-person POV

Bad ending Player was watching as player/name was dressing up? The humanoid was confused, was there an occasion coming up that their friend needed to dress up. BE player hadn't been out of that awful world in a while so they were very anxious since they were still in their monster form. BE player watched as pl/n( player/name) put on an orange sweater and black pants. Pl/n then grabbed an orange mask from their closet and placed it on their head. And since they have returned to the "real" world, BE player was given a whiteboard and marker to write down their words.
"What are you doing?" They scribbled.
"Oh, I don't know if you know what Halloween is, but it's a night where you dress up and go get candy from strangers....," Pl/n paused before promptly saying, "it's not as bad as it sounds!"
BE player knew what Halloween was, but they have been in the world for so long they didn't even know that it was October. Could this be the day they would finally be let out? Pl/n has been keeping them in their house as to not attract any attention. BE player wondered if they should go as they are or dress up...
" Can I dress up?" They wrote.
"Hmm...sure!" Pl/n then rushed to their closet and grabbed a white sheet. Then dashed to look for some scissors. They cut out two holes for BE players eyes and tossed the sheet over them. The white butterfly that was previously on BE player's shoulder fluttered out of the white cloth and sat its self on pl/n's bed, next to fake blood that pl/n previously used. The shimmering butterfly curiously stepped into the fake blood getting the spirit splattered.
BE player was excited, since they were finally leaving the house. And as a bonus it was for candy. This made BE player very happy, but then a thought crossed their mind. How would they eat? They snatched the marker and started to write...
"How am I going to eat the candy?"
... silence... Pl/n was at a loss for words at the question, they didn't have an answer.
"I have no idea, you might have to give me the candy...wait, do you even know what candy is?" Pl/n had yet to ask the monster about their past and how they knew human stuff. BE player just nodded their head in response.
After they both finished dressing up, they left the house. BE player finally had a breath of outside fresh air, it was cold and smelled like moss. And they noticed their were many people walking around with costume's and we're going around to houses. BE player quickly followed behind pl/n like a puppy. And when they reach the first house, pl/n said the iconic words...
"Trick or treat!"
-----
(511 Words)
Hope you have a happy Halloween and enjoyed this optional chapter :>