Epilogue

By New Year, Louis had asked Harry to be his boyfriend, which Harry accepted happily. Niall screamed into the phone, saying that it took the two long enough and that he should get the first bite of their wedding cake and he should be somehow involved in the wedding in some way. 

After the holidays, Harry had gone back to Holmes Chapel and worked hard to get through his last high school year. Harry and Louis texted and talked on the phone or face time as much as they possibly could. They would often call and do homework while on call and not talk, but just being able to see the other person's face was enough for now. Louis had come down to Holmes Chapel for a week on Harry's birthday. Now it was Harry's turn to bring Louis to all of his favourite places as a child, and Louis got to meet all his friends and would drive to the school when HArry had lunch, and they will eat together. Harry then brought Louis to the cemetery to officially meet Anne and Gemma. They sat there for a few hours of just Harry talking to them about things he and Louis did during that week and then talking to Louis about some childhood memories.

Harry would drive out whenever he got a chance to get away from school and watch Louis's game. Whenever he did, Louis played better, and Harry was the loudest in the stands. He got to meet Louis's team and hang out with Louis's friends and see his life in London. Louis also went with Harry to check on the restaurant's progress, and to say Louis was shocked would be an understatement. The way Harry explained it paled in comparison to the almost finished product. The restaurant had a homey vibe with the fairy lights and the fake vines hanging from the walls. There was also a photo wall with the restaurant names and cardboard cut out of things to hold in the picture. It was very much a wood and metal theme, more naturalistic. However, the chairs were still very comfy, and the whole environment was just light and free. Louis was proud of Harry, and he even helped Harry design the layout of how he wanted the menu to look. Before Harry left, they also went flat hunting for when Harry would move to London and decided to move in together.

He soon had to leave, but then everyone came to London in March again. Harry and the restaurant chefs had cooked up all the foods, and for the entire week, everyone helped organize the menus. Harry was happy to see his friends, family and boyfriend again for that week and couldn't wait to be done with school finally, so he had more time to leave and see them.

During his graduation, their entire family had driven to Holmes Chapel to watch him get his diploma. They then celebrated out, and then Louis helped Harry pack the last of his stuff. Harry said goodbye to his friends in Holmes Chapel, said goodbye to his sister and mum, and promised to return as soon as possible.

---

Now two years later, the restaurant was up and running and was pretty successful, and Harry was happy with how it turned out. He and Louis still live together, and although they had had their fights and times when someone would sleep on the couch for the night, they were always able to talk it out the next day resolve it. 

Louis had graduated and landed a spot on the London football team, and Harry was proud of Louis. Harry was always standing on the sidelines at every one of Louis's games, wearing the matching jersey and cheering loudly for his boyfriend.

Harry would drive back to Holmes Chapel every month and visit their graves and catch them up on everything that happened in his life. He talked with his family as much as he could, but even if they went a while without speaking, there were never any hard feelings and never became awkward. 

Niall and Zayn came to London for university, so the five of them were reunited. Niall helped out at the restaurant whenever he could. 

Two years later

Now they had time off, and Louis was driving with Harry in the passenger seat with a blindfold on match to Harry's protest. But they arrived at their destination, and Louis helped Harry out of the car and led him to where they were celebrating and took off the blindfold. Harry gasped, seeing a gazebo completely decorated in fairy lights and balloons and blown up pictures of the two.