simp (duh) [ corpse ]

[ request: no ]

[ tw: corpse ]

male y/n (NOT ASSUMING SEXUALITYS OR ANYTHING THIS IS JUST FOR FUNSIES)

976 words
_

My phone started ringing. "WHERE ARE YOUU?" A familiar voice asks. I laugh and load up discord on my computer. "One second you impatient shit, I'll be on soon."

I hear the sound of hanging up and scoff at my best friend. For being a famous streamer she sure was annoying. I click on her profile on discord and scrolled down until I cake(heh) came* across the server link I was looking for.

"RAE!" I yell loudly as I join the VC. "FINALLY!!" she screeches in response. I laugh and scan the call list. It was mainly made up of people I know except for 'Brookeab' and 'Corpse'.

"Hi!" I go to greet everyone else but my voice cracks from all the yelling. I cough in embarrassment and go to take a sip from my water. "Your voice was almost as deep as mine then.." a deep voice chuckles.

I choke on my water.

"And suddenly I'm gay." I wipe the excess water from my mouth and watch as the green rings light up around profile pictures as everyone laughs. "As if we didn't know that.." I hear someone mumble, doesn't take a lot to guess who.

"It's nice to meet you too." the voice says again. I realise it's 'Corpse' that spoke and feel myself beginning to choke on air. I quickly deafen and call up Rae.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yell as soon as she picks up. "YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME!" she laughs while I continue to rant.

"DICK MOVE VALKYRAE, DICK MOVE." she just laughs again and I frown. "Aren't you going to yell at me or something?" I ask slightly quieter. "i would but with you on speaker I can't help myself." she replies with what I assume is a smug grin.

It takes a second for her words to register in my brain but when they do I immediately hang up and leave the VC. I wasn't actually mad, it was a funny bit, annoying though.

I go on my alt to watch her stream and snort as I watch the others laugh. I take another sip from my water as I watch my best friend almost fall out of her chair in hysteria.

"dick move." I repeat to myself quietly and laugh again. "How do you feel about that Corpse?" Sykunno asks giggling. I didn't know him too well, but from when I had spoken to him I instantly loved him (platonic)(tbh it's hard not to love Sykunno)

The man just chuckled again. "I think I've got myself a fan." I freeze at his voice again. FUCK THIS GUY! God.

It takes me a while to realise Rae was no longer on her stream and her webcam was empty. I ignore it assuming that she went to get a glass of water, but what I didn't expect was her loud laughter radiating from behind me.

I jump in my overpriced gaming chair and turn to face her with an annoyed look on my face. "Can I help you?" I groan. She just smirks at me triumphantly.

"You."

"Are."

"BLUSHINGGGGG!"

she twirls in her spot and prances around laughing. I roll my eyes and close down her stream. "I am not." I argue quietly.

She just laughs and approaches me again. "YOU AREE TOOOO!" I frown at her loudness and push myself away from my desk. "Shut up.." I cover my face in embarrassment.

If I could go back to this moment and change it I would. Covering my face was the first mistake. The second was not uncovering it long enough for her to go to my computer and join the VC again without my knowledge.

When she's done she closes the tab with it still open(does that make sense?) and turns to me with an evil smile. I decide to uncover my face at this point and turn to her.

"What did you do?" my eyebrow raises at her face. She just smiles, "nothinnnnggg! But why don't you say again how much you are blushing and how much you simp for his voice."

I groan again and twirl in my chair. "I did not say that!" I complain. "But is it true?" she asks and I don't reply.

She laughs loudly at my response and I noticed discord was open at the bottom of the screen, I had closed it hadn't I? I keep my worries to myself as she continues to repeat how much she knows I'm a simp.

It soon clicks in my brain with her evil smirk and I realise what happened. I don't let myself groan and instead laugh, realising all the opportunitys I could use with this.

She stops her prancing and turns to face me. "What?" she asks, "why are you laughing." I turn to her and shrug. "I dunno, guess I was just remembering that time you accidentally asked a girl out thinking it was a guy."

Her face turns red, out of anger or embarrassment I'll never know. "YOU LITTLE-"

"What Rae?" I tease, "there's no one here but us right? Why deny it." she studies my face furiously, as if wondering what I know.

"Orr the time that you had diarrhea while taking a photo with a fan and had to make an excuse to what was happening." she stutters at my words as her face slowly gets redder.

"Come on Rae no need to deny it.." I laugh. "Ima kill you.." were the final words I heard before everything went black.

Joking joking.. Hah I'm so funny

Fr tho I cba to write anymore so here you go: enjoy.

Sorry it's more Rae than Corpse she's just too cool.

Love u MWAH