UNNAMED // quotes

quotes for if I could be bothered to write it.

[ tw: manic behavior, applied kidnapping, bondage, weaponry, implied blood etc ]

angst

_

A tear dribbles down his cheek, "your worse than Eret." he spits. I smirk and bring my axe up to rest on my shoulder, "and proud of it." I whisper.

-

"I hate you!" his still bloody fists punch my chest relentlessly, "I hate you I hate you I hate you!" he sobs in exhaustion and rests his face on my chest, "I hate you.." he mumbles before collapsing in my arms. I grab his limp body and throw him over my shoulder, "hate you too babe." I chuckle.

-

"what's wrong princess?" I pouts, grabbing his chin roughly so he stares at my smirking face. "You changed." He spits. I release his chin and stumble back in fake shock, before beginning to twirl around on the spot, "he speaks! Oh how I have awaited this day." I giggle maniacally and face him again,"I missed you pumpkin."

"You changed." He repeats with a scowl. "I know sweetie you said that." I roll my eyes in fake annoyance, the smile still not leaving my face. His body begs for sleep and he finally lets it show, slumping down on the cold of the cell. Tears start to fall down his face as he sobs into the stone, each cry making his weak body shake intensely. "You changed." He repeats again through his tears, "you changed and I hate you I hate you I.." his breath catches in his throat and my smile falters slightly, "I hate that I could never hate you." He cries weakly at my feet. "I wish I could hate you."

"Oh darling." I sit down next to him and pull his limp body onto my lap, "that's it.. Just let it out."

-