People who will be allowed in GATE updated

German Empire
Ottoman federation
Austrian federation
Bulgarian Empire
Vassals of the Central powers will helps out as well
USA ( stayed out of war and had good relations with the Germans and their allies especially with the federations as the Colonial powers of the central powers turned their colonies into dominions (by Colonial powers in the Central powers I meant German Empire)
MittleAfrica
German Asia
German Oceania
Imperial Japan (concessions were made for the Imperial Japanese which made them a valuable ally at the cost of next to none German lands in Asia as they only kept their Chinese lands while the rest of their lands in Asia went to Imperial Japan. Plus when China joined the war Japan fought them and they won therefore they got Manchuria and a shit ton of treaty ports from China but the Germans took Hongkong and 2 other ports of China in order to actually gain something in Asia especially since their losses in Asia to concessions.)
German Raj (Essentially India but the Germans get atleast 50% of their economy due to India being an independent country with huge support for the Germans who freed them so they gave the German Empire 50% of their economy to honor their savior.)
German Malaysia(modern day Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia combined into one)