Battle for Italica part 2

4th Saderan commander pov
Our armies are being crushed on mass! I then got a plan and had my men execute it.. I then smiled as their magic stopped and they stared at their own people as my men held them against a blade! Italica shall fall this way I smiled as I told them to leave Italica and we shall give the 30 slaves we made of their people back!

3rd Baltic Tank battalion commander pov
I was in anger as the saviors of my people are now fighting an enemy. After some talking I smiled as the snipers prepared for firing to save them while the commanders negotiated surrender with the Saderan scum.... I then closed my fist then in 5 seconds the people holding the Germans hostage were shot and they ran to us while our forces began to fire as the enemy began running.... I will not allow my saviors to fall without a fight! My people will not be ruled by foreign people not again!

4th Ukrainian artillery battery commander pov
I told the men to fire quickly at the rocks to show that those Saderan messed with the wrong nations! I smiled as with my binoculars I saw them scream I smiled at this. If they can't defeat me how can they defeat the full might of the Germans? My nation is behind their tech by 10 years yet we can beat them with ease while the Germans have brought their weakest armies and are planning to bring more? They truly fucked up!

Myui pov
I watched from the towers in horror as the Saderan armies were crushed I then sighed released that they could have crushed us even faster with our weakened armies. I also smiled knowing that they were our ally protecting us from any enemies we make but knew that taking that fact for granted could cost us their friendship therefore we lose their protection from our enemies....