Battle for Italica part 1

Ottoman 5th Infantry battalion commander pov
We were patrolling when we saw 500,000 plus coming our way I quickly warned the forces defending Italica and had the snipers attack the leaders of the army in hopes of weakening the unity of the army with the rest of our forces retreating back to safer positions...

Hungarian 10th infantry battalion commander pov
My forces prepared traps and began to fire once the enemy came as we slowly moved back to the 1st trench line thry were curious about us as they spoke in perfect English about what we were in so we continued to fire as I called in the tanks then we saw the rest of the 5th Ottoman battalion move to the trench we began providing cover fire for them as they entered the trench and we all began firing upon the enemy.

4th Ukrainian tank division commander pov
My tanks began rolling to the front line when the Hungarian 10th Infantry battalion called for us as we began to fire upon them as they threw spears and shot arrows at us as they began to quickly hide for cover then the entire 5th Ottoman Infantry battalion arrived and began going to their proper stations as more and more soldiers came to help hold off the enemy I smiled as the airforce was gonna combat their wyvern corps...

5th German interceptors commander pov
My forces began leaving the airbase as we began firing at the Wyverns as they were called while dodging their fireballs quickly taking them out with arrows from their ground force attacking us and doing little damage to us as I smiled as a blew up another Wyverns.... You fucked with the wrong country!