For the Kaiser!

5th German Infantry commander pov

My men were at this weird building we called a GATE when we saw a huge army of armored people with swords and shields? They then talked in perfect English?! They talked about how we are now Saderan property?! Those shits! They then charged at us so we fired back with our tanks and guns mowing them down. Unfortunately whilst we did that 500 of our people were kidnapped via teleportation spells from their wizards.

40th German Infantry division commander pov

I was having my men move quickly to  help the 5th Infantry when we saw these people perform some sort of magic? They then brought people there who they said were German citizens?! I quickly had my men fire upon them as thry began to full on retreat. I made sure I have testimonies from my entire division then sent it to the Kaiser himself while more and more divisions began to focus in ensuring nothing else leaves or enters this strange building...

German Empire pov
I was talking with the rest of the Eroupean union about this when I see one of my secretary's run in and screamed that Roman people came out of the building and with magic confirmed by an entire division and their commander had taken an unknown amount of citizens from Berlin. This shocked me as I then said that every one in my alliance is required to send atleast 1 division to help hold the portal. NO ONE TAKES MY PEOPLE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!