Chapter 7

Dominique POV

  Today is Friday and since i didn't go to school Thursday, I decided to dress up today. I put on my long , sheer maxi skirt, with a flower printed corset crop top, my black sandals , and my flower band. I wore my hair straight but curled the ends. And for accessories I wore a golden charm bracelet, a pearl bracelet, and pearl earrings. I sprayed on my Sweet Pea perfume. I grabbed my phone, EOS chapstick, $50 just in case, my gum, my perfume, Japanese cherry blossom lotion and my keys threw all that in my over sized MK bag.  I went downstairs and grabbed 2 granola bars and my fruit smoothie i made. I was about to call Dooney, but i got a phone call unknown number...i answered anyway.

*phone conversation*

Hello....

Devon POV

Its been about a month since the whole situation with Aria and I seriously missed Dominique.  When she told me that we were never getting back together and i was piece of shit , I believed her because i felt like shit.  After finding out Aria was pregnant, i apologized for hitting her and we decided we would raise our baby together as a family. I had learned to really love Aria and  honestly I'm happy.  I changed my number, got my GED and I'm going to school to be a doctor. I just wanted to see how Dominique was doing so i called her. Hopefully she has the same number and that she'll pick up. I wanted to sit down and talk with her ...catch up. I dialed her number and after 2 rings she answered

*phone conversation*

Dom : Hello....

Me: Uh Hi , Dominique its me Devon

Dom: *sighs* what do u want

Me: I just wanted to check up on you , and i know u probably don't wanna hear from me , but i have something important to tell you. So can you please meet at Starbucks?

Dom: I'm gonna be late for school...

Me: Pleaseeee its important

Dom: Fine.

She hung up without saying good bye.

Dominique POV

After that phone call , I realized how much anger i had built up towards him and Aria. I would've been fine if he didn't call , but now after a month i was about to come face to face with my heart breaker. I made a quick U-turn and made my way towards Starbucks.  I finally made it to Starbucks. I walked inside and looked around for a bit and that's when seen him ...well them . Devon and Aria. I tried to turn around and leave but it was too late he was already making his way over to me.

Aria POV

Devon and I were waiting for Domino to get here. I was starving....being pregnant ain't easy. I'm talking hormones, mood swings, morning sickness, and I always have pee. I was too busy looking at the menu that I didn't realize Dom had arrived and Devon went to greet her.  When I seen her, I felt so GUILTY and I missed my best friend. I was in tears by the time they got to the table.  Devon rushed over to me to comfort me, i eventually stopped crying. I really loved him and we are happy now.

Dominuque POV

  When Devon rushed over to Aria i was confused. I guessed he read my facial expression and told me that this is what he called me to talk about. Once everyone ordered their drinks, Devon spoke.

*Conversation*

Devon: So Dom, I called you because we have something we want to tell you.

I was guessing it was an apology, but what came out her mouth was so shocking!

Aria: I'm pregnant and he's the father and we are happily in a relationship.

Me: So you called me here , so that you can tell me all this "good" news about my cheating low down piece of shit ex boyfriend that broke MY heart and my hoeing ass ex best friend. (I was in tears by now.) And you thought that I would care about what you guys have going on . And Aria when i told you that you were dead to me I meant it. And if yo ass wasn't pregnant , that head woulda been mines. Fuck both of yall dirty asses.

They just ruined my whole day , I didn't even what to go to school today any more.

K'Ron POV

I'm so bored. I'm sitting in chorus class alone without Dom. I couldn't get her off my mind. I dropped Bianca , i heard that she was giving head to my dude Elijah in the girls locker room. Like wtf she has NO morals. I was planning on making Dom my girl but she haven't been here in the past 2 days. And since that situation at the mall , i really needed to talk to her. I'm gonna stop by her house after school and check up on her.

* After School*

I had just pulled into Dominique's drive way. I seen her car so I know she's home. I rung the doorbell and her mom answered. She told me that Dom was up in here room ...she had hurt and anger in her eyes. When I opened Dom's door , i was SHOCKED by what i saw ...Dom was

CLIFF HANGER !!!!!

Comment and Vote

✌✌