Chp 8: Progress

Dominque POV
So two weeks have passed since my little attempt and I feel so bad for trying to do that to myself. I realized I was being selfish. Anyway K'Ron hasn't left my side since then literally. He makes me sing when I go into the restroom just so he knows I'm okay. My mom doesn't know about me trying to kill myself and i don't want her find out either ...she would be so hurt. I go back to school today but i don't really want to go. I decided to wear a white V-neck shirt, some black jeans, my grey uggs, and my gray jacket i got from H&M. I just put my hair into a messy bun and put on some diamond stud earrings. I put my charger, lotion, lip balm, perfume, and gum into my leather draw-string book bag. I went downstairs and grabbed a banana and a latte from Starbucks out the refrigerator. I went outside and got in my car. I made my way to school. When I pulled up and parked , Dooney made her way over and slapped the shit out of me. I'm guessing K'Ron told her. Normally, we would've been fighting by now , but I figured I deserved it. She started yelling and crying , making me cry. In the middle of her rant , I hugged her and told her I needed her right now. She hugged back of course. I went through the day kinda relieved, because I didn't have K'Ron by side every second of the day. When lunch time rolled around, we all met up. By we I mean me, K'Ron, Dooney,Kendall, Bianca,and Elijah. K'Ron told me bout them breaking up, but yet she always finds herself near him. Lunch went by slowly and I was very irritated because K'Ron kept asking if I was okay.

*End of the day*

School was over and I was on the way home. As soon as I walked through the door, my mom started yelling at me. She was crying and she had something in her hand....my journal! K'Ron made me keep one as part of his "plan to help me". It actually worked. Anyway I can't believe my mom read my journal, I wasn't mad, I was ashamed because now she knows what I tried to do. I tried explaining to her that everything was okay and I'm doing fine. But when I did she said wasn't mad at me, she was hurt because I didn't come and talk to her about it. I couldn't, I was embarrassed! My best friend who was basically like a sister to me and a daughter to her is having the love of my life's baby. Who wouldn't be embarrassed? After we talked she told me that i could come to her for anything and talk to her about everything and that she loved me. I think I'm making progress.

Short..boring chapter. I know but a certain someone was pushing me to update so i decided to.