Chapter 6

Dominque P.O.V

  So 2 weeks have gone by and me and K'Ron have gotten closer. All we do is text though. He still with Bianca . I don't know why he with her...I caught giving head to Elijah in the girl's locker room about a month ago. I never told him and I don't plan to. He knows how she is.  Anywayyy , Dooney coming over and we are going shopping. I just hopped out the shower now i'm looking in my closet for sum to wear. I decided on wear a coral pink crop top, high waisted jean shorts, my flower printed toms, silver chain, silver hoop earrings, and i wore PINK perfume. I put my hair in high ,tight bun. I took a glance in the mirror...i was looking FINE!! I called Dooney and asked her if she wanted to meet at the mall instead if picking me up, she said she was outside. So i grabbed my wallet, black card, sunglasses, and my MK bag.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up at the mall. Me and Dooney decided to split up and meet in the food court in 2 hours because she wanted to go to forever 21. I went into foot locker and went straight to the jordans. I bought the bred 11s and 13 , some black air forces and some more Jordans. Then , i went into DTLR and bought some all black timberlands. I went to forever 21 and seen Dooney was still there. I went shopping around with her. I bought a few crop tops, some jeans and a bumper jacket. Then i made my way to lady's footlocker and bought 7 pair of adidas joggers. Then Dooney decided she wanted to get her nails done, but i was hungry so we were gonna eat first then head to the nail salon.  I wanted American Deli and she wanted Panda Express. We went our separate ways. When i was walking up to the line , i saw K'Ron sexy ass. I really like him , but I guess he don't feel the same way .  We are friends and i don't wanna do anything to jeopardize our friendship. Anyway i sneaked up on him and scared him. He looked mad when he turned around but his face softened when he seen it was me.

K'Ron P.O.V

Bianca kept bugging me about how she need a new wardrobe or whatever so u decided to take the hoe to the mall. She says she "pregnant" with my seed but i know how dirty she is so when that baby pop out I'm getting a paternity test. She was complaining how hungry she was so i decided to get her wings. While we were waiting in line she said he had to pee so she left me in line by myself. 5 minutes went by and that's when someone pushed me screaming BOO! I was about to Ray Rice ole dude until I turned around and seen it was Domino. I smiled and hugged her ...damn she smelled good. If Bianca is pregnant with my seed , then i know i have no chance with Domino, but that ain't gonna stop me from trying. I was about asked her how her day was going but before i could even get word out....BIANCA came up mean mugging me and Domino while she was wobbling towards us. She only 3 months preggo tf she wobbling for.

Bianca P.O.V

YASSSSS bishhh , im PREGNANT with K'Ron baby ! I can't wait till this baby drop cuz as soon as it do I'm dropping K'Ron ass for Elijah. Lemme hear you say CHILD SUPPORTTTT. Anyway i had just got done using the restroom , i swear this damn baby be doing karate kicks on my bladder. So while i was walking up i seen K'Ron and his "best friend" Dominoo talking, smiling laughing and shit, I wanted to see what was so funny so i decided to wobble on over , even though i can walk perfectly fine. I'm guessing K'Ron seen me coming cuz his face went from happy to annoyed . But IDGAF !

"Hey baby." I said to K'Ron

"I'm not ya baby" he said

"You wasn't saying that when was in the bed making this baby together!" I said on the verge of tears...hormones

Domino POV

When she said baby , i was shocked, hurt, and i think a little jealous. I decided to speak up

" Wait, she's having your baby K'Ron ?" I asked him

Before he could respond Bianca cut him off "YES bitch , im having his baby. Is there a problem?"

I had to pray to God before i laid hands on her pregnant hoeish ass. I responded with class, calmness and i told her straight up. " Look bitch i don't know who you talking to because it isnt me. I wasn't speaking to you so there for nothing should've came out your mouth. Next time you address me , come correctly and respectfully. Congratulations on the baby." With that i walked off , that bitch ruined my appetite. I saw Dooney ordering , but i pulled her by her arm in the middle of her order. She asked where we were going i told her I'll tell her in the car. We put our bags in the trunk and when we got in I told her that Bianca preggo with K'Ron baby. She wasn't as shocked as I was. She said Bianca trying to trap him. We headed to the nail salon. I got coffin shaped nails, white matte nail polish and for my toes i got white nail polish. Dooney said she was hungry so we stop by red lobster. We talked, laughted, gossiped, and posted for the gram. She dropped me off at home. When i got to my room, i put up my new clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.. I took a shower and when my head hit that pillow i was out like a light.