The New Girl

Dominiue POV

no biggie... The fuck say some lame shit like that. He probably is never gonna talk to me again. Wait why do I care what he thinks....I have a man and his name is Devon. I shook away my thoughts and made my way to first period class. AP Algebra. I'm not smart, but I'm really good at math .I'm not saying I'm dumb either but you get what I'm trynna say. I walked in Ms. Arrington's class and instantly I felt people eyes burning holes through my body.

"Damnnn!!! She fine" a random dude yelled from across the room

"Ayoo ma lemme get yo number!" Some light skinned boy joined in .

"Eh hem," Ms.Arrington cleared her throat. "Class we have a new student ,please introduce yourself." She turned faced me and moved from the center of the class so that I would have the "spotlight".

My name is Dominique Harris. I'm 16 years old. I'm a Taurus. And I like to sing.

I think I told them enough ..I wasn't gonna sit up there and give my whole life story. I went and found myself a seat , took out a notebook and pen ,and began to copy the notes on the board. The whole class period was filled with niggas trynna holla and females mean mugging the fuck outta me...Like if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under. I was so happy when the bell that I nearly jumped out of my seat. I kinda like my next period. I have chorus ..which is found in the performing arts part of the school. I was walking down the hallway and I seen him again ..the guy from the counseling office. I didn't catch his name last time we ran into each other,and I'm happy I didn't because he had a stank ass hoe with some stiff weave on his arm while walking down the hallway. I just wanted to go to bang that bitch face in ,but I realized I was in a relationship.

"Mhmmm, pick ya face up girl."

I turned to see who was talking to me...or even if the person was talking to me

"Yes, I'm talking to you sweetie. I'm Dooney and you are ?"she asked me

"I'm Dominique."

"Well Domino, I see you staring at K'Ron with his chocolate fine ass."

"Oh that's his name" I said

" But don't waste your time on him honey, he a hoe and see that chick on his arm...that's his hoe. Her name Bianca."

" Bianca need some new Brazilian"

"Hahahahahahahha gurrll you funny .I like you already ."

Well at least I made one new friend.

The rest of the day was just like first period...niggas trynna holla and females mean mugging me.

I walked out to the parking lot and found my car. I got in and drove home. When I got home it was 4:00. I took a shower and put on some shorts and a tank top. I hopped in bed and went straight to Instagram. I got a new follower. I seen that it was Dooney and I followed her back. I closed out of that and decided to take a nap.

I woke up around 5 and I got a phone call from Devon and I heard moans .....I instantly broke down in tears. I got up threw on some sweats and a hoodie. I drove to his house which was only an hour away. I pulled up and got the key from under the door mat. When I walked in all I felt was pure anger ...Devon was fucking my bet friend Aria!

"ARIA WHAT THE FUCK, I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY BEST FRIEND!"

They then realized that I was in the room and Devon got up and ran over to me trying to apologize,but I blew him off.

"I am your best friend Dom." Aria said

"BITCH YOU CLEARLY DIDNT HEAR ME I SAID I THOUGHT. AND DON'T CALL ME DOM, MATTER FACT DONT CALL ME AT ALL. YOU'RE DEAD TO ME.'

Aria POV

When she said I was dead to her, I knew I had messed up big time and that I was reason I no longer had a friendship with Dominique. I watched as Devon followed her outside to her car begging for forgiveness. I was heart broken, not only did I loose my best friend..I also realized Devon never loved me. I hate myself.

I started to cry, but that's when Devon came back into the house and he looked different like a part of him died. I went to comfort him but when I did he smacked me in the face and said I'm the reason he lost her and that I was gonna pay. He started beating me and that when everything became blurry then it was dark. I was still alive because I heard him yelling at me. I hope me and my baby are gonna be okay. Yes, I'm pregnant, I just never got the chance to tell Devon. And with everything that just went down.... I don't wasn't to.

Devon POV

After I got done fucking up Aria sloppy ass. I went into the restroom and cried my tears out. Dominique told me that she never wanted to see me again and to lose her number. I went into my phone and erased WifeyDomino❤ out my contacts.

I was just about get up when something fell and hit me on my head. It was a pregnancy test and it said +. I was gonna be dad and Aria was my baby momma. I felt a little better but knowing that my first child wasn't with Dominique crushed me a little.