Introduction

Dominique is 5'4. Thick in all the right places. Mixed with Puerto Rican and African American. Has curly,long,dark brown hair. She has a few piercings- belly button and ears.

Dominique POV

"Dominiqueeee!!!!, wake up," My mom yelled in my ear while shaking my body. "The truck is here..its time to pack."

"I'm up. Can you please stop shaking me?" I responded getting irritated

"Get dressed. Breakfast is on the table."

I got out of bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I put on some high-waisted daisy dukes (booty shorts), a white crop top, my gold chain, hoop earrings,and my whites forces and I threw my my hair into a messy bun. I don't know why I'm getting all cute tho.

I went downstairs and saw a McDonald's bag sitting on the counter. I ate my breakfast and I went to help my mom load the U-Haul truck. Today we were moving in with my mom new husband Derrick. It's been my mom and I since my dad died so I'm glad she happy and that she found love again. I was putting my boxes into the truck when I got phone call...it was my boyfriend Devon.

~phone call~

Me: hey baby

Devon: hey..I got surprise for you

Me: Awee babe ...you didn't have to

Devon: but I wanted to.

Me: i love you

Devon: I know.. I love you too

Me :bye

~end of phone call~

10 minutes later Devon pulled up with flowers and one of those humongous teddy bears you be seeing on Instagram. Then my emotions got the best of me and I started crying. I'm leaving my best friend Aria and my boyfriend Devin behind.

Devon POV

??: Aghhh..deeper baby

Me: You like that don't you.

??: Mhmmm...I bout to cum

Devon: Hold it for me Aria

Aria: I..I..I can't

I pulled out cuz I was finna bust.

I got up and took a shower and put on my Levi's, polo shirt and my rosheruns, nothing major. I was going to give my baby Dominique a gift. Flowers and One of those big ass teddy bears.

I pulled up to her house 10 minutes after our phone call. She had on these shorts and her it showed off all her curves. When she seen me she with her gifts in my hand she started crying. I hate to see her cry.

Baby what's wrong

Dominique: I miss you already. And I don't wanna leave. I love you .

"Its okay baby." I responded

I hugged her tight, then that's when Ms. Nicole,Dominique's mom came around the corner and asked if I can help them load the truck.

I said sure even tho I knew Aria was probably wondering where I was. Speaking of Aria ..she just called

~phone call~

Me: hey

Aria: where are you?!?

Me: I'm at Dominique's and I'm helping her move. So I'll be back a Lil later

Aria: okay. I was getting worried .

Me: ight bye

~end of phone call~

An Hour later

We finally finished loading the truck and I have Dominique a long, passionate kiss. I was gonna miss her.