Heart Broken

Dominique POV

When I got home, I took a shower and cried myself to sleep. The next morning, I had dry tears around my bed and I could literally smell the hurt. I honestly didn't feel like going to school today, but I knew since it was only my second day here it was too early to play rookie. I got out of bed, took a shower,and brushed my teeth. I decided to wear my Adidas joggers, a plain white fitted t shirt,and my cocaines. For accessories I wore my gold chain, gold hoop earrings. I decided to wear my curly so I wet it. It shrunk up to where it stopped on my bra strap. I threw on my bish whet bucket hate and some red lipsticks. I put on Calvin Klein Euphora perfume. I walked outside hopped in my car and ran to Starbucks real quick...hopefully nobody make me waste my drink today because whoever does gone have hell to deal with it.I feel like the mad black woman. When I got to school I checked the time it was 8:10.

I decided with the extra time I had ,to look for Dooney. It wasn't hard to find her cuz she was looking cute today! Boy I swea we the baddest. I had to go AP Algebra, but I didn't feel like it and Dooney told me that she didn't want to go to her first class either. We skipped together. We were roaming the halls and that's when ran into two cute lil mixed boys ,they said there name was Kendall and Elijah. Kendall was all over Dooney. Elijah was cute but I was thinking about K'Ron. He gave me his number but I made sure to keep him in the friendzone. After we left, Dooney kept going on and on about Kendall. I was glad to see that she was so happy about a boy, it reminded meof myself when I was thinking about Devon. Then flashbacks from last night replayed in my mind. Walking in on my boyfriend giving my best friend what he promised he would wait to give to me. I wanted that connection with him so bad. I couldn't stop my eyes from becoming watery. I was crying already and didn't even notice until Dooney asked what was wrong. Before I had to responded the bell rung so I rushed into the nearest girl restroom and cleaned myself up. I didn't want the school to see me crying. When I washing my face, some one came out the stall. It was that hoe Bianca and she smelled like cheap perfume. I laughed to myself and she asked what was so funny. I said nun and made my way to my next class.

When I got to chorus the teacher said she needed me to sign for class so that she could place in either soprano or alto. I went to the front if the class and seen K'Ron. I sanged Love on Top by Beyonce to really show off my skills. When I was done everybody said I should try for American Idol and that I sound better than the class best singer. I guess I was proud of myself. She told me that I was a soprano. She told me to sit beside K'Ron. Ughhhh...lawdd.

K'Ron POV

She bad with a body,she can sing and dress. My type of girl. And she was my new study buddy. She gone mine by the end of the month . Just watch.